SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

imo we need to have an sau lan at arena again

seeing as i missed the last one and the last time i was at arena was for GG arena draft

ya, do it! I am putting on new games like COD5, Red Alert 3 and few other 2008 games on arena's machine now...... :yes:

Yeah Ive got a SPEEDIO novation midi input output external thing. Just want something to run nicely with it.

This speedio thing is 48khz. 24bit sound. etc. Gain controls. input gains etc. phantom gain. Made in the UK

I'm not sure I understand why you need the Creative card at all then....

i almost came to see you last friday johnny but started running out of time to go get my daughter from school

it's alright, we got plenty of time to catch up, dont worry! :banana:

should have arena Left 4 Dead lan up!!! such an intense game! lol

mate, u have no idea how many people play and love that game at arena, especially everyone play in "VS" mode, it's soooo f**ken fun, screaming shouting, crying......umm yeah!!!! let's setup a SAU LAN soon! :banana: L4D FTW!

I got Left 4 Dead here too but havent touched it yet...... purchased and downloaded the Valve Complete Pack and have only played about 10 minutes of Half Life 2 so far - even though I've completed years ago... but this time playing on full settings everything on my new computer :banana:

yeah ok ill organise another one but im thinking we just skip the coffee the 2nd time we tried to do coffee failed

EDIT most of u need to go >>Here<< and uncheck Is daylight saving time in effect? :banana:

make sure to click the button at the bottom change my settings

Does anyone on here have Naked DSL? If so, what have your experiences been using it and installing it? Is there much of a difference in speed compared to normal ADSL2+?

has anyone here changed to win7?

there is a release candidate available now

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2495642

im thinking of giving it a crack, my install of xp is getting a bit tired and thought i might 'upgrade' rather than reimage. have only played with it in a VM so far

gonna run it as a second OS first in case it has a bad case of gay

yeah Carl im pretty much soley running build 7057 and Heslo has the later one installed though im not sure how often Luke is running it

im going to skip Vista and go straight to win7

windowstabbed.jpg

gamesy.jpg

Looks as though MS have still been looking at OSX... Vista was a heap of shit not sure it's worth d'loading 7 just yet!

im guessing not. i'll be waiting till it comes out in a final version, then i'll buy an i7 cpu and the rest.... screw vista too, xp works fine in the meantime

-D