SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

I've got the SC2 collector's edition on the way in the mail... but I sold it on eBay and profited $80 :( as soon as it arrives the guys gonna come round pick it up. The collector's edition didnt have anything that interested me so had second thoughts then sold it...

I am installing it is we speak .... but have work to do this arvo, so won't get to actually play until around 4:30pm :( .... but will in all likelyhood be up ALL NIGHT tonight playing it.

ooooooooo diddnt know sc2 would be on every bodys minds :( it wont hurry up and send verification email.. ive waited an hour :(.. if anybody remembers the sau gaming night and arena a couple years back i was a lover and decimater of the original

Yeah I am still annoyed that I downloaded the 7Gb client the other day in preparation to buy a digital key, only to find that the digital version is not released until 3am tomorrow morning - WTF?? Surely you would have thought they push digital distribution as it is cheaper for them.

So I went out at 10am this morning and bought the retail version :(

At the very least.... Just took a break, f**k me it's awesome. Story is epic. Blizzard sure do know how to make an awesome game!

Oh hell yeah. They've had me hooked on World of Warcraft for the last 4 years like a crackwhore

Im almost afraid to play anything else they release...

-D

Yeah I am still annoyed that I downloaded the 7Gb client the other day in preparation to buy a digital key, only to find that the digital version is not released until 3am tomorrow morning - WTF?? Surely you would have thought they push digital distribution as it is cheaper for them.

So I went out at 10am this morning and bought the retail version :(

Yeah bit shit. But ah well, a copy in my hand is always better IMO

copy in my hand and still wont send me the email to activate battle net account.. this is killing me ive hit resend a few times but still nothing.. had to mow the lawn and other domestic tasks to keep me sane while waiting

I don't understand all the TPG haters. If you are someone that backs up the internet regularly then TPG plans are second to none. I had Internode for years and whilst they had much better after sales service, their speeds were the same, the drop out rate the same and I don't do any gaming on my PC (I use the PS3). In the end getting 150GB per month with TPG for the same $ as I was getting 20GB with Internode wasn't even comparable. Now I get 200GB for the same $.

copy in my hand and still wont send me the email to activate battle net account.. this is killing me ive hit resend a few times but still nothing.. had to mow the lawn and other domestic tasks to keep me sane while waiting

I didn't need an email. When I installed it asked me to activate. All I had to do was log into my B.Net account, give them my serial, then BAM! I'm playing

TPG .. gotta be the worst ISP in Australia *shudder* I wouldn't touch 'em with a bargepole.

I'm on that $49.99 plan with TPG and I have no issues with their service whatsoever. I've been with TPG for around 5 years only once had an issue with a slow connection. No sure what everyone is on about tbh

lol Carl, you been backing up the internets

im looking forward to Mafia II only thing they didn't learn from the first and its looking to only be SP

significant price drops for Telstra customers today :down:

Glad I read that :) Upgraded to the Elite Liberty 50GB cable plan as of today which is now costing only $59.95 rather than $100 for 25GB. Also my speeds have increased from 20Mbps to 35Mbps downstream and 1.1Mbps upstream. Very happy :(

For the price of the plan I was on previously, I could get 200GB of data a month under the new plan structure.