SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

Sure it's not ADSL2+ over a telstra dslam?

"ADSL" will get you 8mbit/1 and "ADSL over POTS G.992.1" 12mbit/1.3 under perfect line conditions.

Adam can still tweak the line profile, but you've got to call up to get it done.

Most likely, when my account was rolled over this month, the speed hadn't been applied yet as they were waiting for their wholesaler to action my request.

Looking for a laptop, no more than $1500, that is larger than 16" HD screen, has i7 quad core, 8gb ram, backlit keyboard, blueray dvd drive, with gaming-spec video card. Any suggestions? Wanting for University and as a spare pc for one of the kids to use on weekends while the other is on the desktop. They play the left4dead series together (probably not right for a 5yr&7yr old but they love me for it)!

I wanna see the line up of games before buying a PSP2! I've hardly touched my PSP Slim... bought metal gear peace walker collectors edition and only played like a minute of it haha

bit off topic, but does anyone have an old copy of need for speed underground 2 or any newer version they no longer want. Reason is i work away again each second week and have no tv or internet while away and just want a simple game to play to pass away time off shift. im in N.E area but can collect from most area or pay postage

cheers

matt

Shit was pissing me off so smashed my old Razer Lachesis mouse onto the concrete yesterday early afternoon

180440_1699371358039_1050551866_31627224_3027560_n.jpg

ordered new mouse from PC CASE GEAR soon after

and it arrived this morning just now! :worship:

will never buy Razer products again - that was my second Lachesis after I sent away my first one under warranty due to the same problems - laser bugging up or some shit... searched around and seems to be a fairly common problem across numerous Razer mouse models.

Picked up a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 instead... heard its good and it's only $50!

• Nope 1