SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

had it for like 6hours, omg its epic... so much more sophisticated than apple!

Tell that to all the iPhone fanboys who can't wake up to that fact

yeah :/ im on the computer all day long too 100's of emails a day internetz banking

easy

I don't want to run the risk of some stealing my idenity or my bank details. It's happened to Lauren and her step dad so it's kind of put me on edge.

Tell that to all the iPhone fanboys who can't wake up to that fact

luke, with my jailbroken iphone i was like yeh this is pretty good, but in the last 20hours of android/htc ownage, i have had a headache playing nd customizing and all sorts..

i dont think ill ever go back.

yeah things are done a little different dw i went through the same and if you search XDA forums you will find someone has already asked the question and you will find the answer

luke, with my jailbroken iphone i was like yeh this is pretty good, but in the last 20hours of android/htc ownage, i have had a headache playing nd customizing and all sorts..

i dont think ill ever go back.

Smart people dont. Apple just sues anyone better than them because they are behind in the market

dion have you tried an android phone? and i mean, not just sat and played with for an hour?

apple are so far behind, dont get me wrong i use mac all the time and find it the best thing and will never go to pc, but after having an iphone they should really stick to computers.

there ipads are just as bad, a screen which runs apps? woo hoo?

the android tablets are far better.

No I think Android platform things are fantastic, I may even get one as my next phone for something different - Apple has had the same graphic interface since I bought the original 3G, but people who say how shit they are every 2 seconds pisses me off, because its just not needed, we get they arent thier cup of tea, we dont need to be told all the time.

yeah Dion, it seems it's always the Apple haters out there that you hear on forums, but not the other way around..............are they trying to convince us or themselves :blink:

BTW, I had 2 HTC phones before the iPhone..........so it's not like I haven't experienced both.............but hey, boys with their little toys need to get a life

yeh pete like i said, apple was good, did everything i needed etc, but i just dont like how they have you in handcuffs, hence why i jail broke mine which made it thousand time better.

but i guess thats how they keep the hype with new products, by limiting the previous one.

:)

True Adrian, no argument here

At the end of the day (and this is not directed at you Adrian cause you've only just purchased yours), I just like their product, and like Dion stated earlier, I can't understand the regurgitating posts about why Android is so much better than Apple...........hey we get it, no argument here!

Now go back out and play in your sandboxes kiddies :nyaanyaa:

Your comments about Apple and the iPhone really entertain me. Please continue.

Android owners clearly don't like thier phones enough to stay in thier own world.

:laugh: I could go on all day