SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

How right you are! I have been addicted to this game for a month. There is just so much you can do and the world it increadible!!

A mate of mine plays World of Warcraft, says its more addictive then crack....im not going to touch it! :

Yeah my bro plays ONLY those two game (oblivion and WoW)

I'll prob ably install the full hitman 2night and post up some screenies if you guys want.

On another note i'm using Windows Media Player 11 at the moment so would that effect anything to do with me not seeing a score on 3Dmark 06?

I been playin HEAPS of The Godfather in the past few days! Awesome game! But i'll see what Hitman is like and add to the positive feedback (if it deserves it) 2night.

MIGHT be able to hook you up with something

Warranty the whole shabang

Mate has his own small business, i'll have a look at his supplier list and see what he has got.

Just Motherboard, Processor, RAM and HDD?

Yeah thanks mate,

Ok this is what busky helped me out and we are looking at, I know it's pretty low spec, but it'll do the job

Shuttle SS59G - $268

Gen Ram 512Mb DDR400 - $65

Intel Celeron D331 2.66G/533/256K LGA775 EM64T XD CPU $109

Samsung 160GB HD SATAII 7200rpm, 8mb Cache $115

LG (4167BBK) Black 16X +/- RW/RAM DVD Burner, Dual Format Double Layer, OEM with software $62

Microsoft Basic Value Pack Optical(OEM) Inc Keyboard & Optical Mouse PS/2 $ 37

All up $656, then $35 delivery

So if your mate can get me something similar or even the same for less, it'd be great,

Oh it's for a business so an invoice would be needed if over $500, but if secon hand comes up under that, cash should be fine.

Cheers

MIGHT be able to hook you up with something

Warranty the whole shabang

Mate has his own small business, i'll have a look at his supplier list and see what he has got.

Just Motherboard, Processor, RAM and HDD?

i bought my p3 800 2 years ago for $150, and its been running fine since (using broadband too)

:) i like cheap and nasty for surfing the net, however playing games, and burning i NEED a good comp....hence my new one in the works...bring on LAN :)

go 2 the acutions and they have comps from offices that change over comp systems, i got 3 p4 2.4g with 20 gig 256mb lan keyboard n mouse for like $200 each, with xp pro

Edited by vange

thats pretty good vange there prolly celerons but even still put 6600GT's in there and sell em off for 750bux firm and add another 512mb stick of ram to each and 80gb hdd if u can find them

After looking hi and low for my Hitman CD i found out last night my friend has taken my copy!

So i'll have to get naother "backup" made and let you guys know what its like!

I have been playing "The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion" for the past 4 hours - boy it is an addictive game!

I played this for quite a while until i comlteted the main part quest and then got bored of it for the time being

• 2 weeks later...

Well here is A pic of Hitman Blood Money i was gonna post.

Only started playing it last night and up to the 3rd mission so far.

(Sorry about the size but i thought i might post it how i play it)

HitmanBloodMoney.jpg

And here is a pic of Spliter Cell - Chaos Theory

VERY GOOD GAME! (dunno why is print screened in this size but hey)

Only up to the 1st level in this cause its actually resonably challenging

SCChaosTheory.jpg