SAU Community

Front Driver Side Park Light

skylinesome

Hey Guys just wondering if anyone knows how to get to the driver side park light, Its easy to get to the head liaght them selves but the parks lights is another story.

Also has anyone had problems where they have replaced the bulb it and then a couple of days later it just blows again. Maybe there is a fuser somewhere the needs replacing or something

Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

if its for an R33, its just a pain in the ass.

basically you need the hand wrist and arm of an anarexic 3 year old to squeeze into the little gap and turn the plug a 1/4 turn anti clockwise and it'll just pull out :thanks:

heres what is even more f**ked!

I had my whole front end replaced after a moron reversed into it.

Went to roadworthy car to re registar and dickhead panal beater didnt have park lights wired up and i dont know who to do it

Anyone know?

I am that close to burning this 33 to the ground?!

• 10 months later...
if its for an R33, its just a pain in the ass.

basically you need the hand wrist and arm of an anarexic 3 year old to squeeze into the little gap and turn the plug a 1/4 turn anti clockwise and it'll just pull out :)

Is that for the headlight where your turn the cap and it pulls out and then you twist the wire to pull out the globe? because i want to change the parker's light on the passenger side of my car but i cant seem to find where i can do that, i found the cable connecting to the parker's but nothing to access me to the parker's.

r33qw1.jpg

its really not that hard once you jam your hand in...you can see the white plugs that hold the parkers if you look down in the right spot. the passenger side 1 is easy as, and I can change it in about 10 seconds...the drivers side is more tight.. if you can be farked, un screw the washer bottle and move it aside to make the job easier

its really not that hard once you jam your hand in...you can see the white plugs that hold the parkers if you look down in the right spot. the passenger side 1 is easy as, and I can change it in about 10 seconds...the drivers side is more tight.. if you can be farked, un screw the washer bottle and move it aside to make the job easier

yer thats exactly wat i did, decided that i wanted the led blue ones, removing the passenger one is not too bad but for the drivers door i removed the washer bottle, be carefull with the plugs on it though because they may be brittle like mine were. otherwise a pair of long nose pliers with a cloth (to avoid damaging the plug) will reach the drivers side one i would think.

cheers, Jon

37382488pi8.jpg

71923431ee2.jpg

26090343ry9.jpg

23079033kt6.jpg

i tried to find the parker's on mine to change the passenger side one, i cant find it.

What do you mean you can't find it? those arrows are pointing right at it....

that black plug, plugs into the white plug, and the white plug twists out and holds the globe....

What do you mean you can't find it? those arrows are pointing right at it....

that black plug, plugs into the white plug, and the white plug twists out and holds the globe....

LoL, i tried to twist the bastard out but was cautious because i thought it was going to break, is there are certain way i need to twist like clockwise or somthing?

thanks for the advice dezz :happy:.

when standing facing the car, turn it a 1/4 turn clockwise I think...dont quote me coz I can never remember until i'm actually doing it, but it will only go 1 way, just dont try to force it in case you're turning it the wrong way, if it doesn't move, then go the other way :)

when standing facing the car, turn it a 1/4 turn clockwise I think...dont quote me coz I can never remember until i'm actually doing it, but it will only go 1 way, just dont try to force it in case you're turning it the wrong way, if it doesn't move, then go the other way :/

thanks alot dezz, parker is fixed, i owe you a beer if the oppurtunity ever arise's, thanks heaps champ.