SAU Community

R31 Gts-x

Hey guys and girls,

I know I'm only new to the forum and I've only had my car a few weeks but I have decided to sell.

1988 R31 GTS-X import *UNCOMPLIED* Very Cheap / Easy to comply. Bought in under 15 year rule.

Only done 77,000 GENUINE kilometres,

Was to be my drifter, but its too nice a car to destroy. Besides, my financial planner (READ: GIRLFRIEND) would like me to get a 4-door car. :P

Body is in excellent condition considering it's age, Few small dents and scratches, damage on roof from shipping, slight damage on front bar before it arrived (FIXED, just requires minor paint) Was in pretty poor shape when i first took ownership, but with 50000000 coats of polish she came up quite nice. Also arrived with GTS-R rear wing

Interior is immacculate.

List of mods include...

Later model ECCS engine, (comp even across the board, just serviced, Never had power run on dyno, just to check AFR's)

HKS Pod filter

Standard computer and turbo (10 psi, no shaft play or oil leaks)

Alloy Inlet pipe

All head studs replaced, exh. manifold machined, new gaskets (All done by ET)

S5 RX7 fuel pump

Stealth Garrett FMIC with Piping and Turbosmart V-Port BOV

3" Exhaust Technology Front pipe and Race Cat, 3" exhaust, (VERY QUIET)

Exedy 'super single' clutch *TWO WEEKS OLD*

Factory LSD (Super Tight)

Tein HR coilovers w/ new springs and JIC strut tops (FRONT)

KYB Sport shocks and stiff - as springs (REAR) *was intending to do rear coil over conversion*

Aftermarket Front Swaybar

R33 Adj. tie rods

Many other susp. mods

Excellent brakes; Upgraded Rotors and Calipers w/ Jap race pads, (Unsure of type, Bigger than standard, very good though)

B -Wave Handbrake pads + Yanuk cables (AWSOME for drift)

18" Racing Hart CR wheels w/ Nankang 215/35 R18 tyres (3 WEEKS OLD)

New Alpine 9847 head unit, DLS B5 5.25 2 way splits, 2x DLS 12" subs, 600watt Schneider 4 channel amp, 900 watt Boss 4ch amp, Fully Retrimmed boot, BIG Odyessy Dry - cell battery, Gold plated battery terminals

Nardi Wheel and momo g/knob

Autometer 'sport - comp' boost gauge

RAZO t/timer

2x OBX Fixed Race seats (Only one put in car ATM to replace shitty fiberglass seat car came with)

Probably more... cant think of anything else ATM

Comes with the following parts:

S5 RX7 550 cc injectors, cleaned and flow tested

NEW Monza alloy radiator catch can

NEW Greddy T/Timer

NEW alloy Bosch 044 fuel pump mount

probably a few more...

I was hoping for around $8700, as ive probably spent $6000 - $8000 on it, and its cleaner than some examples ive seen getting around, but as it's uncomplied i cant ask too much.

(Although Going price for a standard one is $7500 - $8000.)

I will not seperate anything from the car, and I would like to sell it to someone in adelaide if possible, as thats where it has to be complied im pretty sure.

Will supply ALL necessary paperwork and standard springs for compliance.

Got a quote for $800 to comply and take through regency from Lam @ A-JAP imports. (Its only a small buisness but he's really good AND quick)

Will put up photos in the next day or so, just as soon as i get hold of a camera, but as I would like to sell it in Adelaide, Adelaide people can just come and look at it

PRICE - $8700 ONO

Located in Adelaide,

Ring BEN on (08) 8443 6641 or 0422 081 905

Edited by R31 drift pig

Not really....

rims - silvia or other,

susp. Have stock springs, just need standard front struts

fmic is legal due to standard piping

exh. isnt really loud, still has a cat.

still has standard computer and ALL emissions gear

just needs side intruision bars, unleaded fuel filler neck, flat R.V. mirror glass, and rear seatbelt and child restraint points if it is to be registered as a 4 seater.

Besides, Lam has a r31 coupe there already (which he wants $6000 for and its pretty heavily damaged) and last time i spoke to him he said he'd probably use standard stuff off that one.

and the quote he gave me was for dropping it off, picking it up in a fortnight complied, go get plates from motor reg.

easy.

Edited by R31 drift pig

The used car market is dead in the arse...along with the property market. Too many people over committed financially in your target market and due to the lack of proper jobs for people now (a lot of contract and part time employees) And overwhelming personal debt.

You will struggle to sell it.

No your not doing anything wrong.....

maybe complying it may help....

If I had the cash, I would comply it. But i dont, and that's part of the reason I'm selling it.

Im flexible on price, and I've offered to comply it here if someone really wants it.

Oh well, see how we go.

Cheers for the input. :)

Edited by R31 drift pig

hey

have you advertised this car anywhere else, ive sold some uncomplied cars in the trading post before, and got a pretty good price for them.

sometimes people are scared to buy a car that isnt registed, but i dont know why, cause its not that hard to get a 15 year old import rego'd

somebody will buy that car soon, cause the price is very good, so dont worry bout it.

can you email me lams new mobile number, i tried his old one its its not on anymore.

thankyou

hey

have you advertised this car anywhere else, ive sold some uncomplied cars in the trading post before, and got a pretty good price for them.

sometimes people are scared to buy a car that isnt registed, but i dont know why, cause its not that hard to get a 15 year old import rego'd

somebody will buy that car soon, cause the price is very good, so dont worry bout it.

can you email me lams new mobile number, i tried his old one its its not on anymore.

thankyou

In about 3 other forums, and in the trading post.

All I got was a bunch of test pilots and tyre kickers.

No worry, think I've got it sorted.

Car is stll for sale though...

Email on it's way.

Cheers for that :D

Edited by R31 drift pig