SAU Community

Looking For A New Exhaust For R32 Gtr

I'm in the market to get a new exhaust for my r32 GTR...

Right now it's got a 5zigen catback with the factory cat and some unknown stainless steel down pipes

First of all... I am looking for an exhaust either fully stainless steel or titanium... Mild steel is good but they salt the roads where i live and i need something that is going to last...

Second... I want something that looks badass.. I want a single (barrel/cannon) muffler that comes out at an angel

Next... I'm looking for an exhaust that will support up to 500++HP and breath very easily....

So... with that in mind... i'm looking for something with VERY little restriction (i.e. bends, resonators, etc)

I'm not exactly sure about size... I understand 3" will do the job... but I'd like to get something around the 3.5" mark... for future modifications

I've looked into several brands and they all have their pro's and con's.....

Blitz Nur Spec R: I own one on my rb25 powered s14.... beautiful exhaust.. quality is amazing...

I'd like to try something a little different this time...

HKS Silent Hi-Power: full stainless and piping sizes up to 95mm... but i have no experience with this catback... I'm sure it's awesome... it's HKS

(This is one of my initial choices)

HKS Racing Muffler: Stainless 102mm piping... titainium muffler... .for extreme high horsepower applications... looks like an incredible exhaust system... if you know anything about it share the wealth

Apexi GT Spec: 3.75" piping... full stainless... one solid piece of piping... not made into sections so it lowers exhaust turbulance by not having flanges... any info you could provide would be helpful

Kakimoto Hyper 2000 FullMega N1+Single: I believe it's available in 90mm piping... and it's kakimoto... which i've read and is supposively the best of the best

Trust Power Extreme Ti-R: titainium... n1 style... and available in 90mm... i can't read japanese and none of the language filters (bablefish) will help... if you know anything about these please tell

Trust Power Extreme Ti: stainless i think... 80mm ... i don't know anything more.. if you do please let me know

That's about it as far as my list goes so far... or atleast these were all of the exhausts i was interested in... yes i know i could save a lot of money by making a custom job but then where is the fun in blowing all your money on a high priced japanese exhaust???

Any other comments or advice you could offer let me know...

Thanks... happy driving

cheers

-Andrew