SAU Community

On Holiday

Wogboy

Not much mate, but always keen to catch up with interstate fellow SAUer's and make them feel welcome. Let us know the dates you are here and we might do a little meet-up near the city or something. Always keen to check out other R34s :P

Will probberly be in town round wednesday 5th of April. Hope to have a visit to Tilbrooks Auto & Dyno while I'm there. Met Mark and Mick when they were here for Rally Tas a couple of years back.

There's the North Adelaide Food & Wine Festival on 2nd, and in the middle of the month (15th - 17th) is the Oakbank Racing Carnival.

Other than that there's the generic SA visits:

- Barossa

- Victor Harbour

- etc.

My folks always find summin to do when they visit from Melb, they've seen more of the state than i have. :)

There's the North Adelaide Food & Wine Festival on 2nd, and in the middle of the month (15th - 17th) is the Oakbank Racing Carnival.

Other than that there's the generic SA visits:

- Barossa

- Victor Harbour

- etc.

My folks always find summin to do when they visit from Melb, they've seen more of the state than i have. :D

forgive me if im wrong but i dont think he ment those kinds of things to do ...

i think he ment any cruises gettogethers and wot not...

welcome from adelaide

are u comming all the way from tassy :)

have a safe trip

You've got it pretty right Madaz,wine and stuff ain't my thing, even if I am an old bloke!

Yes I am driving from Tassie, looking forward to the Great Ocean Road, heard it's pretty windy!

Nightcrawler, I guess you'd see some wild datsuns comin' from Tilbrooks?

Yes I am driving from Tassie, looking forward to the Great Ocean Road, heard it's pretty windy!

it is pretty windy, lot's of high speed corner too

but it's not that fun when u have to keep doing it for hrs!

met a Porsche 996 911 carrera 4 there tho, have a bit of fun and i end up finishing my Michelin pilot sport, which is 95% when i leave Adelaide :(

it is pretty windy, lot's of high speed corner too

but it's not that fun when u have to keep doing it for hrs!

met a Porsche 996 911 carrera 4 there tho, have a bit of fun and i end up finishing my Michelin pilot sport, which is 95% when i leave Adelaide :(

so could the porsche's keep up with the line :(

Edited by Madaz

Hey wogboy , mick has left tilbrooks and gone back to the east coast I think . Was a falling out I hear. Mark ain't going anywhere though. You will have to check out one of the best roads though, Up gorge onto northeast back down to tea tree gully, Great scenery and plenty of turns. :D

Edited by savage GTR

Hey wogboy , mick has left tilbrooks and gone back to the east coast I think . Was a falling out I hear. Mark ain't going anywhere though. You will have to check out one of the best roads though, Up george onto northeast back down to tea tree gully, Great scenery and plenty of turns. :P

Oh! Micks gone back to the family bussiness then, shame that!. Yeah, I'll definately check that road out!

Spoke to Mark today and he said it would be great to see you again. Is your son coming aswell?

By the way, misspelt road. {gorge road} :P

Is only a quick trip up it {used to do the trip in 15mins flat out late at night!} but is a nice cruise if you take it slow aswell.

Anyway , hope the weather's good while your here and you have a good time cruzing our little town. :P