SAU Community

Tsukuba Lap Times On Gt4

GT_APEX

48.7XX

Supra RZ with Nos..

I got angry trying to finish a rally stage yesterday and demolished my good controller :D .. My bad one has a screwed upshift. might have to change the shift buttons.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did we get from

hey everyone post up your fastest lap times of tsukuba!!, we are doing it time attack style, street tyres only!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to F1 cars???

I haven't played GT4 in ages, but I'll fire it up tonight and see what times I have.

I like KamikazeR33's idea too

gtr times on the nur? any gtr, any modification

maybe coz i know I've got a pretty good time with the GTR LM Road Car there. hehe

tskuba is kinda my specialty. after watching a JDM option tsukuba super lap DVD, we kinda had a superlap challenge with a variety of tuned JDM cars on Sports Soft tyres. My best Nissan times:

89 R32 GT-R 731bhp 1215kg 55.127 (no wings)

Z32 557bhp 1292kg +wing 57.615

S15 340bhp 1128kg +wing 58.819

i refuse to install nitrous on any of my cars

you guys running sub 50's, please tell me that's not on street tyres!

Edited by hrd-hr30

46.571 in nismo z using hard tyres

Keep in mind Racing 5 Tyres are softer than Racing 1-4 Tyres but don't last as long

The sports tyres would be hard and griplessly coded

• 2 weeks later...

Pfft at modified Stock challenges are where its at!

1:02:900 on FD RX7 Spirit-R (totally stock, no driving assists and sports medium tyres).

Should do lap times around tskuba with the same car so you can compare em! everyone should try using a stock r34 gtr and post your best times! :)

Time to beat at the moment 1'01.359 stock standard r34 gtr on sport soft tyres :yes:

Edited by PhilGTR

Hi Guys,

Vehicle: R34 GTR (not v-spec, just the basic GTR)

Weight: 1540kgs

Power: 244kw

Tyres: Sports Soft

Transmission: Auto

Details: Vehicle was straight from Nissan in Arcade Mode (I ran the Time Trial in Arcade Mode)

Time: 1'02:677

I know I can do better, but that was just a first attempt!

Cheers,

Karen :D

I believe it was a 45.990 i ran around Tsukuba with my R34 GT-R M-SpecII Nur with qualifying tyres.....don't know how well my setup is, but if felt good. My cousin done a 45.975 with the same model/tune, but his setup might have been slightly different - also on Qualifying tyres....Tsukuba is so much fun!

NOTE: No NOS, used wings.

Will get pictures up as soon as i find my copy of GT4!

Edited by R32_GODZILLA

My best time ever is a R34 N1 with stage 5 turbo and all that jazz (700+hp?? Its been a while) and I got a 55 second lap street tyres (After all that is what this course is all about!!) and no NOS..I will have to give this stock GTR thing a go!!!

this is more like it. NOS, racing tyres, and wings take all the fun out of driving the cars.

I had a go at it this stock R34 GTR (base model) on sports soft tyres challenge this afternoon... 1:00.298 but I have done a heap of laps of this track and I've only ever used sports tyres on any of my cars - except for a brief fascination with the LasVegas drag strip and american muscle cars....