SAU Community

Sydney To Newcastle Cruise Part 3

= SUPERMAN =

I have ONE point left

SUDDEN DEATH!

:thumbsup:

hahaah I might have no license for 3 months soon though, cops charged me with neg driving from accident :banana:

But that means nothing in the scheme of things.. If the speed limit is 100 etc up there.. 110 what ever.. what do us boys on Red P's do..? :bunny:

you keep up and if any sign of coppers, you slow down. Cameras only shoot if you are going over 110km. You actually obey the 90km rule on a 110km speed limit road????? come on man.

Anyways, there are regroup points.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you keep up and if any sign of coppers, you slow down. Cameras only shoot if you are going over 110km. You actually obey the 90km rule on a 110km speed limit road????? come on man.

once again, another stupid post by Alien.

well done.

thank you, thank you

your kind feedback is most appreciated

i got more feedback for you.. would you like to hear it?

i got more feedback for you.. would you like to hear it?

use the pm feature, i dont think swearing to your heart's content is allowed on public forums haha

Well I cant wait for this cruise ;)

Its been ages since I seen a pack of 50+ skylines cruising together

It is going to be killa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sorcerer:

same same!

mini-100_1095.JPG

get yourself a CB radio,tune into channel 25, cruise near the end of the pack. There's always the call of "Oh F%$#, Cops!!!".... ample warning.

not suggesting you should exceed the legal limit, of course...

or for a laugh tune into the public repeater channel (7), to hear a bunch of bogans and truckies paying each other out. It's gold.

hahahaha! people love ya Darko... they just won't admit it bro... you f&^%%$$^^%^%&!!!!

Let's cruise already

hahaha thanks Marsy i love the ppl too bro love is in the airrr!!! :):)

this is the last time a cruise is going to have so much notice in advance... one week notifications are the best! :)