SAU Community

Sydney To Newcastle Cruise Part 3

= SUPERMAN =

Yeah you always get people tagging along or adding them selves on half way thru a cruise its cool tho!!. If I saw 50 skylines go past or in a carpark I would be following them....

Do the cops know about this cruise??

Just Curious

:P

i will let the POLICE know just before we go :D

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no difference, except there will be more cops, guarunteed radars, more attention... it's just more fun if you dont have to constantly watch your speed and watch your back for cops... I never speed excessively, but double demerits weekends are when they are out there specifically to hit you up for 6 points for doing 16km/h over the speed limit. Fawk that!

90KM/h is so damn slow...

I just went to the central coast from lidcombe... 15 cops on the way!!!

Be careful peeps!

OMG!!! I just noticed this, it will be so usedful!!! :P

i'm trying to round up a few guys from newcastle to meet at P6 and drive back here...hopfully all cars saying they will turn up, turn up....should ba an awesome day :P

so is this cruise open to stageas?

i still come from the nissan family...

anyhow were from newy so we'll meet you guys when you regroup off the freeway..

any idea's on what tym or near abouts to what tym you will be nearing there?

the other half is up for it too so he'll have his car as well.

so add us to the list of definates mum's taxi and brizzi

Hey can you tell me what time do you think you will be getting to the twin servo's we want to meet up with you guys there cause it to far to go to homebush from East Lindfield or what time you think you will be hitting the F3?????

Cheers

Andrew

anyone going to the cruise from sydney's west? i might be going, would be good to meet up with some westies first, then take off.

meet up at Hungry Jacks, Cumberland Hiway at 9:00am for a sharp 9:30am departure to Homebush P6!!!

What time do you think you will arrive in newcastle?

if all goes according to plan, we should be at the foreshore area around 1:30 - 2:00 pm =)

guys just to let you all know, we will be departing P6 at 10:30 sharp, so please do not be late we will not wait for you.

if things goes to plan, we will be on the entrace of the F3 by 11:15am, so if you guys just wants to stop one one of the sides st till u see us coming, if not we will have radios on, will confirm channel, if not you guys can call me on 0404316910, and just check wif me how far we are.