SAU Community

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Good Luck with the sale, i have been trying to sell mine for a while before i go away, been dropping the price dramatically..

skylines just down hold their value anymore :D down to 17k, and it similar to yours in mods and power

good luck with the sale.. free bump for you

yeah, the only reason i aint dropping the price to sell it is bcoz it just aint worth it to sell it for any less, im happy to keep it if it doesnt sell, so yeah, ive had a fair bit of interest, but just alot of dreamers and wishers, but no one coming up with the coin, mainly i get sway offers, but just havent found that right car to swap... cheers for the bump, i saw ur car over at boostcrusing and its pretty damn nice, good luck with the sale of yours too

Edited by Satanic_R33

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• Never, well......, some old BMW'S are kinda cool, like old Alfas and Fiats (althoughI would never own one), and I have a soft spot for old Bettles (punch buggies), as for the new BMW, VW and Hyundai's might be a blast on the track, I look at them like soulless tools
    • Standing around having photos taken on insta. (sad but true). Go to a track day, what is actually there nowadays could suprise you, you need to update your cool car in the hill radar to include VW, Hyundai, BMW etc
    • Hello again, I just want to tell you that i found the reason why my bnr32 is going out in right corners. I had my car tuned by a company and they fitted the Emu Classic and a new fuel pump in 2021. I checked the loom, changed the walbro fuel pump with a Deatschwerks fuel pump. None of this helped. Then I checked the fuel pressure and thought I was crazy. It was tuned with over 7 bar ( over 100psi) !!! But why? So I checked the fuel return line and saw that it was closed. That was probably also the reason why the tuner replaced the fuel pump, but he tuned the Emu with the 7 bar 🫣 The map in the emu has now been changed and evertyhing is fine.
    • I'm going to vote for considering going to the effort to close the lash down to the minimum. My bro-in-law got around to checking the clearances on the 3SGE in his Caldina. Was a bit fat all over. New shims at lowest allowable lash, and the car is remarkably better to drive. It appears that the increase in both total lift and duration that you get from doing this is worth a lot more than you might expect. I have been having evil (and expensive and time consuming) thoughts about doing it to mine, and I don't even think I have a problem. Not that I'd know, though.