SAU Community

Anybody In Sa That Can Remap R32 Ecu?

Pablo

do they remap 33's also

and do u mainly only remap when u get a bigger turbo or even factory stuff just to get it running better

Edited by Madaz

even if Martin still do it, it might not worth the price

if he is still asking the same/close to what i heard years ago, it's only hundreds away from buy a power FC and pay shaun a visit

try Willall racing

Edited by Maxx

even if Martin still do it, it might not worth the price

if he is still asking the same/close to what i heard years ago, it's only hundreds away from buy a power FC and pay shaun a visit

try Willall racing

But remaps have the added advantage of higher resolution, maintaining all the factory safety stuff (R&R), plus they look stock.

There's a lot to be said for them but they only really get useful if the person doing has an EEPROM Emulator ($$$) instead of just a burner, else it's burn a chip, dyno it, alter map and burn again, dyno, ad nauseum.

you can't remap a 33, you need a daughter board.

a spewn theres alot that changed from the 32 to the 33

im thinking of the 2wd switch for GTR 32 or GTS-4 32 which cant be done in a 33

But remaps have the added advantage of higher resolution, maintaining all the factory safety stuff (R&R), plus they look stock.

There's a lot to be said for them but they only really get useful if the person doing has an EEPROM Emulator ($$$) instead of just a burner, else it's burn a chip, dyno it, alter map and burn again, dyno, ad nauseum.

aren't stock run 16x16 map while power Fc run 20x20?

from what i understand(16x16) remap ECU is pretty much similar to a uni chip(even less resolution) except it looks stock

Edited by Maxx