SAU Community

Just Car Insurance

Flash89

I am paying $2200 through just car and I'm 21, do they have like a dart board with random quote prices or something?!

I have lost my licence once, but all that does is add $500 to my excess which is $1700

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. everything does because you become a high risk customer everytime something happens...

if i put my boy on there as a secondary driver it doubled because he has written off two cars...

so i didnt put him on or let him drive my car lol

im 19......my car is market valued at 24k, ive had no prev crashed either....i got told it had something to do with the age of my car coz its 17 yo but im not 100% on that one......

and flash 3rd party would probley b better than nutting until u can afford full comp!

ah k... mines only valued at 13k... i want mine cheaper! lol

everything is taken into account. age sex car mods drivers history other listed drivers. i believe it goe on a points scale or soemthing so many point per thing and so many taken off for diffrent things and then you get a score and then your charged to that... (so my boss tells me)

i found shannons the best, and you dont get told how much your car is worth, you can agree on your cars value, wich is good if its heavily modded, i got my car neally doubled in insurance value and was only another 800 a year, i found with just car i notified them of every mod i did wich was about 10-15 at the time, and at the end of the year when i got the renewal with my mod list for my car on it all they had was "hks cam gear" i shouldnt have to chase it up and feel like there trying to cut corners on me, i guess with a stocky it would be fine to use them, but if ya going to mod your car i would use shannons

it must suck to be young for insurance purposes im paying $780 a year for my 93 r32 gtr valued at $30000 with a 34 year old youngest driver thata with torque insurance coz just cars wanted 1400 a year

and i pay monthly with torque :(

Hey i just got a quote from just car insurance with comperhesive. i am 17 and have a R32 GTS-t and it was around $2480. just wondering what you guys think of that price??

Thanks

Looks like you will have to a couple more shifts at dominos

I think im paying about 1400-1500 for my car. thats with every single mod listed aswell. excess is about 2200 for memory... I forget. something stupid though.

And Missy, you definately got that quote pulled from their ass when they did that one.

Weren't female drivers higher risk ? I can't remember if this is true or not ?

I think im paying about 1400-1500 for my car. thats with every single mod listed aswell. excess is about 2200 for memory... I forget. something stupid though.

And Missy, you definately got that quote pulled from their ass when they did that one.

Weren't female drivers higher risk ? I can't remember if this is true or not ?

no females are lower risk than males.

it says it in the book!

crazy, we dont discriminate sex here at shannons :P

same excess for both males and females.

I have my 1993 R33 GTS-t insured for $23K with a $900 excess. Paying $1500.

got a few extra benefits too that just cars do not offer....

Edited by _8OO5TED_

I'm with HBF got my modded 1995 R33 insured for $17,000.00

$200.00 excess all up $638.00 full comp

I'm 30

only thing is they wont cover my car if i have power fc or boost controler

but will cover after market turbs,my coilies,FMIC and piping,zorst,rims,body kit,everything but the one thing you goto do

got my stagea also with them for $17,000.00

$200.00 excess (thats max nominated on both) $640.00 full comp, my wife also on that policy