SAU Community

S1.5 R33 Gts T Urgent Sale Price Drop!

I am a 95 GTSt R33 this needs to urgently be off loaded see the specks below the turbo needs new bearings otherwise it is in perfect condition:

number plate: TFIRD "DRIFT BACKWARDS"

VIN: 6T91MPAAAS1XFK004

EN: RB25137177A

The car is good for 500 Hp and over 800nm of torqe > it has just done 1000km since it was rebuilt with new motor and forged Aries pistons, new triple plate OS Gekin clutch bigger injectors fuel pump, drift king height adjuster coil over suspension one schock needs replacing adjustable camber rods strut brace big front mount cooler 700+ hp high mount turbo Apexi exhaust manifold full 3inch+ HKS super dragster exhaust system, Apexi external waste gate in to 2.5 inch screamer pipe, big apexi engin oil cooler kit. Eboost controller and Modified computer lots of gauges and sick body kit and 3 piece rims! Turbo timer and alarm a good looking cars demands respect the Apexi R6 modified turbo needs bearings also comes with spare S2 bottom end

a Crazy $12,500 the parts on the would be worth more but time is of the essance here so please snap this up quickly.

Call Jeff on 03 51766210 or email [email protected]

post-22553-1142478487.jpg

post-22553-1142478533.jpg

Edited by jmcdonald

No that is not the apexi on the floor that is anther turbo the car can be started if I throw it on the batt charger no problem I also have a little pipe made up so I move the car around which connects to the exhaugst if needed I could put that on. The bearings are around the $1000 mark and have to come from apexi there are no after market ones unfortunatly

• 2 weeks later...

I see this is still for sale, I have checked out the car guys and it is "okay". The interior dash was in bits, no big deal but would have liked to see it in one piece. The paint work is very poor so it will need a re-spray, nothing like in the pics, body kit is fooked. Engine bay looks average at best, as does the boot. One of the shocks is rooted, not sure how good the rest are. There is no road worthy but Jeff said he can get one if need be. The front head lights are also pretty much fooked along with one of the tail lights.

Bottom line is for the price its pretty good, providing the engine is all its cracked up to be and the gearbox works well. Spend another $5K on this car and you would have something pretty respectful. The Apexi turbo aint worth fixing from what Ben at race pace said so if you want to make all the power that the car is supposed to be capable of a good turbo is going to cost at least $2K. Anyway good luck with the sale, hope these extra details helps you with the sale. From the pics the car looks killer, in the flesh its not, but you get what you pay for and at $12K it’s a pretty good buy.