SAU Community

Clipsal 500

Oosh

I know i am, grandstand tickets, Barry Sheene Pit Straight (up the end in N i think).

So who else is heading along from on here?

Im missing out this year, unfortunately Ive got a bucks show on that arvo - with topless waitress's serving unlimited Coopers & spirits, and includes the Barbie Babes lesbo show..... should be 'interesting'

:)

I'll be there Ash, took Thur and Fri off work, but won't be going Sat due to a family doo........but will be there Sunday for sure, with the old boy who's coming over from WA!

Mate won tickets in Superkarts which are on the Pit straight grandstand also!

Mate is hopefully racing a Aussie Car also, just waiting to see if cash is coming thru for it, and if it does i will be helping him out on the Thurs and Fri!

Guest reggin

ill be there on the friday and saturday, using a mates brothers ticket as he cant go those two days, i hear there is plenty of 'entertainment' in the paddocks?

I'm going all four days

Got seats in the Pit straight, have also got a team pass through my mate John Bowe :) . Will be spending the Thurs and Friday in with them and the rest of the time in my seat. always keen on meeting up with people.

HAHA, I was watching the fasion show over the back of my stand last year, birds eye view of Girls in bikini's!! :down: Sitting in Block I on pit straight this year, opposite pit exit.

yep we will be there for the 4 days as per usual. Met up with a few of you blokes last year for a beer right near the fashion parade stage benhind Pit Straight. Will give those whose numbers I know to catch up for a beer. Anyone wants my mobile number PM me.

sound good nightcrawler

what time will you guys be there on sund and what time is the beer session? It will be my last weekend in Adelaide this sunday so it will be nice to have a few drinks with you guys.