SAU Community

Clipsal 500

Oosh

Danh - are you really moving to Qld? Can't believe you are going so soon! :dry: Will give you a ring and let you know what times etc. I will be there every day, so I might make a daily meet time for beer and 'fashion' shows. I will check the timetable and see when a gap in racing and bikini models coincide.

Darren - no worries mate - will give you a ring to hook up.

I will prolly post up a meet time and place on here in the next day or 2 - then anyone that wants can rock up.

I will prolly post up a meet time and place on here in the next day or 2 - then anyone that wants can rock up.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll be there. :P

Well I tried to ascertain the times of the bikini fashion parades today, but to no avail. No-one seems to know what time they will be on.

So, I will make the meet times as follows.

Place: under the shade next to the fashion parade runway/stage (I think it is in the section with the Aussie Bar).

Friday 1:15pm (after Clipsal V8s Practice 2)

Saturday 1pm (after VB Challenge)

Sunday 12:15pm (after Clipsal V8 drivers parade)

Is everyone happy with this?

Come along and catch up with a bourbon and lunch.

Hi guys,

Sorry but I have to put a LSD for the front diff. The only time I can do it before track day and my departure is tomorrow :P

We will try to get an early start and if I finish it early I will try to come out to clipsal. If you guys have any tips to speed up this process then you quite welcome to post up here or pm me.

Thanks and have fun guys.

Hey Nightcrawler did you stay for the historic touring cars? as the camaro was getting very sideways around the last corner was one of the most enteraining things out on track all day

Edited by Whiplash

nah sorry mate - we were too buggered (and sun-soaked) to hang around after the V8s race. Was god to catch up today - my photos of the 'bikini fashion parade' came ot pretty well too :O

Is anyone else going to actually rock up tomorrow to say hi?

I am making the meet spot right at the 'Highway 500' sign in the fashion stage area - near the sail shade thing. Hope to see some there.

Andrew, I was at Clipsal Thurs and Fri but hadn't actually got on here to find the meet spot.......Wasn't there today, but will be there tomorrow........old boy come over from Perth, so i'll see about that meet spot and see how we go!

Hey mate was going past during the drivers parade as I thought that that was the time set, I couldn't find anyone around there not that I know what many people look like from here. was nice today in the cooler weather. I had to regretfully hand back the special pass i had :thumbsup:

Good to see the Camaro turned it on again today in the race

nah the time I set was just after the drivers parade 1:15pm. No-one rocked up .... but was ok - saw the bikini parade again and had some photos with hot chickys :thumbsup:

Yeah the Camaro was getting the rear end out awesomely!

f*ken awesome race pity bout ford winning i was in the residents area next to the corner where canto? (hope the names are right) crashed.. right in front of me as well as fernandez? spun and i loved the f16s

nxt weekend im in melbourne for grand prix!!!

Edited by r31turbo

All I can say was it was well worth it missing out on the race, but seeing the Barbie Twins xxx show for the bucks night; lips are sealed (well, some wernt) but I got my $$ worth.

Yeh sorry peoples, had the old boy over from Perth for Clipsal Sunday and we went walking, basically saw every bit of the track. Damn good race! I was doing it for the Nissan owners too,

yellin out GO NISSANS!! :(

and asking people why they banned the GTR's, a quickly reminded them that they were TOO quick! :bunny::(

Good weekend was had, guy i know finnished 3rd in the last race of the Aussie Cars(Penzoil Car) and just missed out on 3rd overall by like 1 point!

i woulda meet up with yall, cept for the fact i was mildly intoxicated from wednesday night onwards and didn't check teh forums : ( hop everyone had

as good a time as i did!