SAU Community

Urgent Gtr Stolen, Enroute To Brisbane Tonight, Blue R33 Gtr 867 Ivl

MFC05

As per topic.

A blue R33 GTR with black bonnet was stolen in Ocean Shores (northern NSW) yesterday morning and was seen several times in area today and around Murwillambah.

According to reliable sources it is headed to Caboolture this evening (or maybe) tommorrow to be stripped and crushed.

Number plates are 867IVL

The guy who has taken it hasn't got much regard for other peoples safety and is not really trying to hide the fact.

If you spot it please call the police immediately.

These guys have stolen quite a few Nissans recently so it is in all our best interest to help out.

Chris

0410 468102

As per topic.

A blue R33 GTR with black bonnet was stolen in Ocean Shores (northern NSW) yesterday morning and was seen several times in area today and around Murwillambah.

According to reliable sources it is headed to Caboolture this evening (or maybe) tommorrow to be stripped and crushed.

Number plates are 867IVL

The guy who has taken it hasn't got much regard for other peoples safety and is not really trying to hide the fact.

If you spot it please call the police immediately.

These guys have stolen quite a few Nissans recently so it is in all our best interest to help out.

Chris

0410 468102

What a$$h0les!!!!!!!!!!!

This is becoming ridiculous!!

I am almost at the point of actually looking my car to the house with a big chain and padlock. In addition to the Security System and only sleeping 10 metres from the car.

which is exactly why mine are locked in a hidden workshop with maximum security measures and i live on site-so if any prick tries to steal anything well they will meet my 2 good friends-Smith and Wesson!!!!

Edited by overev1

This is becoming ridiculous!!

I am almost at the point of actually looking my car to the house with a big chain and padlock. In addition to the Security System and only sleeping 10 metres from the car.

Didnt stop the fcukers from taking Dan's R34, he was sleeping within 10mtrs of his.

Car thiefs should be shot, simple, effective, humane.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw a Blue R33 with a black bonnett at Indooroopilly shopping center tonight - the numberplate was incredibly similar too - The front end looked like it was a bit dodgy though, and the numberplate didnt match (this one was 769 INV)

Sorry dude!

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw a Blue R33 with a black bonnett at Indooroopilly shopping center tonight - the numberplate was incredibly similar too - The front end looked like it was a bit dodgy though, and the numberplate didnt match (this one was 769 INV)

Sorry dude!

You should have gone back and checked it out as it is very possible that they have changed the plates and parked it in the shopping centre till the heat dies down. I would go back and see if its there.