SAU Community

Scamer On Ebay Beware Stagea Buyers

there is a scamer on ebay at the moment selling a stagea in cairns i bidded on the car and won but he wont sell it to me because i won the car for $13500. it's advertised for $22,000 in his car yard and on Ebay again under a diffrent name buyers beware he is a snake and will scam you no mater what he has all ready ignored a legal binding contract people like this need to be stoped. 4623580634 item no on ebay

vin6U900WGNC34000422

Its at Low Cost Cars 75 Sheridan Street. 40514090

his other alias is pumkin-scones

Edited by xr8eater

Contact ebay and tell them the full story...

Have heard of this happening before and ebay basiclly investigates and bans them from using their username and if they do it again and again they block the users permentlly (to sell you need to put down a credit card or a home address.) Either way report it to ebay....

what if the car is not in workin order or has faults or other problems??

worth checkin car in person, before biddin on an item..

Have you paid the amount already??

But contact ebay on your situation tho..

Yeah, it's a legally binding contract. But if his details are dodgy, it won't matter. And when you consider how easy it is to create accounts on eBay and bank accounts with false details, it's a real jungle out there...

If I was buying something like a car, I would want the address where the car is for inspection and registry check before anything else. I've had a few poor encounters with eBay members myself, including still waiting on a high flow cat from a certain seller...

Just remembered with car sales on ebay...

They dont have to sell the car at all if;

1. Its sold out of a yard

2. Its advertised in newspapers

3. It has a private deposit on it

4. The sellers make up one of the above 3 reasons...

Anyways you report it to ebay and ebay contact him and he says i own a car yard and someone has come in and out a deposit on this car therefore he cannot sell it and thats the end of it.... However you must complain cause if he keeps doing it then he will be get banned.