SAU Community

M35 Available Soon

looking at the front sheet metal that looks a LOT like a Z33 layout in the front. wiring,lines,hoses - all in the same spots.

that would also mean that its run by databus like most of the later 'renualt' cars :P should be fun to work on.

(I've been under a Z33 most of the day fiddling with it and adding an alarm.)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-5176-1176982666.jpg

Also has the reversing camera beside/slightly above the number plate which must be linked into the screen and reversing switch??

I would think so. that will make modding it fun..

how long can I have the vehicle for?

hei yolo any news in Japan as when is the new tiwn turbo coming out? Nissan's Gm Carlos ghloshn is going back to france to become the new GM for renault. So i dont know how nissan is giong to go forward with the new products.

Hes(carlos ) is a ass kicker. When he came to indonesia he saw a lot of MPVs by toyato(they are selling like peanuts) and he scramble within 6mths they(Nissan) have their own MPVs. Pretty cool guy huh?! Hes dubbed the 10 million dollar man. you know why? Cos thats how much he get annually!!!!!!

but wait

arent those wheels too big and unsafe?

Nah, the wheels are lovely

however, the lack of suspension travel, the lack of guard to wheel clearance, the bloody awful wheel alignment and the fact that it would handle like a snail lost in a bucket of custard due to the stupid camber used to acheive all of the above....:(

and I still think they are ugly compared to a well sorted S1

that will do nicely !!!

keep me in the loop. are you coming to pick it up?

Yes although I think the wife will probably beat me to it. Let's see now, radio needs to be converted/adjusted/whatever, TV/DVD needs to have a converter, Navi is ...... well effing useless here, It should have an alarm system fitted so may not need one of those but I figure there is enough there to keep you going for a week.

cheers

Muz

leave teh alarm, I'll do it. they come with keyless as std - no alarm. any idea who insurance is through yet? (actually ring me.)

You sure about the alarm? and as far as I know with insurance, I have the R34 through Shannons but am prepared to look elsewhere if the deal is right. I'm paying just over $800.00 but would probably get refused as I have some mods that I haven't advised them about as yet. Happy to discuss.

cheers

Muz

and you number is???

Edited by Muz

I would love the m35 if only it come in a manual, I also have done an auto-manual conversion.. (well mostly dad but I helped a little) and yes it was a pain where the sun don't shine so I wouldnt go out n get one and still have to do the conversion.. Other then that, theyre not too bad.

The black one makes me all soft inside :closedeyes: and Yeh It probably would be on air.

Cant wait to start seeing them in Aus!!