SAU Community

Dawn Run V9.0 2nd March

ed

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I'm up for another dawn run with you guys :( Hope it doesn't rain although it was pretty fun last week. I laughed my ass off when MIZ.33T went ballistic at someone going slow infront of her!! LOL!!

Ummm I'm with the guys who wanted it earlier. I mean by the time you guys came to Sylvania maccas where i was waiting it was 8:10 and by the time we left there it was about 8:30 and by the time we hit the Nasho run it was after 9 and there were slow cars everywhere...including an asshole red Lancer. But if we start 30min earlier it would be heaps better.

You guys do know that the 2nd of March is a Sunday right:confused: like the day after Saturday?

I hope none of you go out late the night before. I'd hate to see... well, I'm just being a negative nancy but nasho can be unfogiving if you are tired.

geeeezuz that is early, are well, my gf lives like 4 mins walk from there so maybe i can get a lil 40 winks before we go ehehe

at least i know the location of meet up. Just wondering, what sort of distance are we goin to cover, ima low on money and petrol so ill starve a few days this week (O_o)

man, i might be getting old but doing the nasho after a night out with little sleep is just damned irresponsible of you guys. that's all

Yeh fair enuf. I'd say its the responsibility of each person to keep it safe. I never go out to the dawn run if i don't feel up to it.......

NPZ, 400HP, did u say ...wake up call at 5.00am?? hehe yes, no problems, since i will prob still be in City, i will just drop by ur house and bang on ur fooken door! Y A N G W W A K E UP!! :D

two40: nashos runz have never held be 'safe', it is P U R E speeding... we try to make the most of it whilst having stopid silly F U N... and yes... this is at least the 9th time we held it up on a S U N D AY... and yes... we know Sundays comes after a S A T U R D A Y...

but thanks for the healthy input. :(

this nasho run and yum cha afterwards were damn good (except for the getting up at 6am bit), but like jtir said , it coincides with team evade bbq... and i can't exactly ditch my own "team"... :uh-huh:

anyone is more than welcomed to come to akuna bay for bbq after this dawn run... my number is 0410 638 268, call me if u want to come...:D

I might come along to this cruise, though I will be shy and quiet since I dont think I've met anyone going :D

But FAAAAAARK that's early, coming from ST IVES means I will need to leave soooo early ;) and trust me, I need my beauty sleep heh :-/

Hopefully i'll come though :D

-Alex.

Originally posted by two40

You guys do know that the 2nd of March is a Sunday right:confused:  like the day after Saturday?

I hope none of you go out late the night before. I'd hate to see... well, I'm just being a negative nancy but nasho can be unfogiving if you are tired.

Asi said b4 sleep is over rated, last week i went on no less than 0 hours sleep and it wasd raining and i still went flat out through the park, nohting wakes you up more than going thru nasho on a wet morning

but i wouold like it if it was nice and sunny this weekend, maybe up for a swim