SAU Community

Dawn Run V9.0 2nd March

ed

Guest LoudBlueBMW

Best run was through the nation when we left my place to swap the BM for the SSS at about 2:30am. Nooo traffic at all, just flat out, only traffic to deal with was 3 deer that wanted to become hood ornaments!

Oh and a big thanks to 400hp for the phone call today asking if my BMW was meant to be on a flatbed trailer heading towards Parramatta, unfortunately yes it was, but it's awesome to know people keep an eye out for others rides like that! ;)

And b4 you ask, it was the second diff I have blown since owning the car, and it let itself go when the light went green on the Macquarie st exit of the ED this morning. Shyt happens I guess :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha....  

don't get it mixed up with the special request kelvin put in for 4:40, 4:35 and 4:40

As long as we got it clear you get the 4 o'clock wake up and I get both the 6oclock and 3 o'clock Kelvin specials :D hehehe

Marc - mate I thought you're car got racked hahahaha It was actaully Ed (Ezekiel) who gave me the call first cos he saw it.

Guest LoudBlueBMW

Thanks for keeping an eye out Ed, where did you see it? It feels strange seeing my car moving without hearing it, it's just not natural!

Originally posted by LoudBlueBMW

Thanks for keeping an eye out Ed, where did you see it? It feels strange seeing my car moving without hearing it, it's just not natural!

Hehe, that's cool mate... it's good karma :D

I was driving into the city and spotted it on a tilt-tray turning off Parramatta Rd. towards Glebe... you can't miss the quad zhorts, M badge or Red Devil in your rear window :)

Hey - Anyone from the North Shore/Northern Beaches going on this cruise, want to meet up and drive together to the meeting/start point? I'm going to be coming from St Ives.. I know 400HP wants to meet up in Chatswood ? I'm 100% sure i'll be going if my alarm goes off in the morning ! :P

Anyway reply here - i'll be checking tomorrow night ( fri night ) and saturday day ;)

-Alex.

Alright I don't know who else is coming from the North at the moment... I know Mona is picking up Tosh in the morning and I'm meeting Kelvin. The meeting place is the Shell station on the corner of Centennial Ave and Bridge St.

Darky and anyone else who hasn't been there. You go down Pac HWY until you get to Epping road. You turn onto Epping Rd. You shortly turn left onto Centennial and you stop at the first Shell you see.

Meeting here at 6:45.

So far Moanie and Tosh, Sura, Darky, maybe BY BY and me.

Guest chris008

Hi guys

was wondering if a I could tag along, or is this only for skylines?.. wondering if i could keep up.. i drive a sprinter ..

chris