SAU Community

Dawn Run V9.0 2nd March

ed

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merli :-/ Moanie's car has got everything I wish my car had, hence I love it :D

Ronin: I'm working all nights from tomorrow (Tues) to Sat :) so unless I hook up with you guys when I finish work - which will be 12:30/1am I doubt i can come :( but I am up for the dawn run if there's another one this sunday morning :D)

hey nrvous look forward to the kanga run just let me know when

my car goes in for some fine tuning tomorrow.and look forward to some more dawn runs

ed / its basically stock with fmic 10 psi big exhaust for somebody to own and thats about it. but it still pulls hard.

thats why i beat your A$$. hahahaha

remember its not how much power the car has it depends on the driver.

thats why you lost:shake:

hahahahahahaha till next time ed.

Originally posted by MIZ.33T

hahaah T88? dunno wat u talking abt dude! bwwaaahhh

T88=Dinner Plate Housing.

OK guys for those that are Mega enthusiasts, The Kanga Valley Cannon Ball Run

OPTION 1.

5 - 5:30 WasteGates Crack open,Hit FWY heading south(Option of Nasho detour), breakfast in Berry, Run up through Kanga Valley, Lavatory Break in Bowral & Refuel for those that need it, Hit M5 for a short Highspeed CannonBall Run, then turnoff for Camden Valley Way heading back to Gong! Before you know it youve met up with the 7.30 starters @ the Gong.

OPTION 2

5 - 5:30 WasteGates Crack open,Hit FWY heading south(Option of Nasho detour), breakfast in Berry, Run up through Kanga Valley, Lavatory Break at The Famous Robertson Pie Shop & drift down Macquarie Pass back to Gong!

Now MIZ33T there's plently of runway on the M5 to let that T88 breath! We can all slip stream on your Zorst.

You guys can discuss appropriate times/dates for this Adventure!

Originally posted by NRVOUS
Originally posted by MIZ.33T

hahaah T88? dunno wat u talking abt dude! bwwaaahhh

T78=Dinner Plate Housing.

OK guys for those that are Mega enthusiasts, The Kanga Valley Cannon Ball Run

OPTION 1.

5 - 5:30 WasteGates Crack open,Hit FWY heading south(Option of Nasho detour), breakfast in Berry, Run up through Kanga Valley, Lavatory Break in Bowral & Refuel for those that need it, Hit M5 for a short Highspeed CannonBall Run, then turnoff for Camden Valley Way heading back to Gong! Before you know it youve met up with the 7.30 starters @ the Gong.

Now MIZ33T there's plently of runway on the M5 to let that T78 breath! We can all slip stream on your Zorst.

You guys can discuss appropriate times/dates for this Adventure!

thanks Tony, just as long as some1 behind us take some photos of both our Zorstz shooting some misiles fireballs! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

any times are cool... as long as its EARLY! haha but i need sunlight... at least some sun light... i am blind in the dark.. and glasses are nt helpful. =( ;):);):D

Originally posted by chris008

Hi guys

was wondering if a I could tag along, or is this only for skylines?.. wondering if i could keep up..  i drive a sprinter ..

chris

Originally posted by Duncan

we better watch out for the sprinter on the akagi downhill.....

Is that the Hachi-Roku from the Fujiwara Tofu Shop?

Seeing as I can't make it to Dawn run next week I might have to do a a extra early Kanga run with you guys... so who's going?

NRVOUS, GTRRRR, MIZ33T.....damnit I'm gonna be the slowest one haha

Also is it a windy drive or a high speed drive?

Originally posted by 400HP

Seeing as I can't make it to Dawn run next week I might have to do a a extra early Kanga run with you guys... so who's going?

NRVOUS, GTRRRR, MIZ33T.....damnit I'm gonna be the slowest one haha

Also is it a windy drive or a high speed drive?

400HP its the A'La Carte special with all the trimmings 1 you will never FORGET!!!!! or at least the Locals in BERRY wont!