SAU Community

Dawn Run V9.0 2nd March

ed

Originally posted by KNG-32R

ed / its basically stock with fmic 10 psi big exhaust for somebody to own and thats about it. but it still pulls hard.

thats why i beat your A$$. hahahaha

remember its not how much power the car has it depends on the driver.

thats why you lost:shake:  

hahahahahahaha till next time ed.

so what happened on the 2nd gear rolling start?

don't tell me you weren't trying :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by KNG-32R

ed / its basically stock with fmic 10 psi big exhaust for somebody to own and thats about it. but it still pulls hard.

thats why i beat your A$$. hahahaha

remember its not how much power the car has it depends on the driver.

thats why you lost:shake:  

hahahahahahaha till next time ed.

Speaking of chopping, how is the clutch on JNR-32R, that was Kelly's first traffic light victim :D

Originally posted by Duncan

Speaking of chopping, how is the clutch on JNR-32R, that was Kelly's first traffic light victim :D

sure was...he just took off from the lights while I sat there spinning me wheels...

I guess that's the benefit of having no power ;)

KNG32R seems to have forgotten about the rolling start though :D

It's an RB20DET right?

Originally posted by 400HP

Seeing as I can't make it to Dawn run next week I might have to do a a extra early Kanga run with you guys... so who's going?

NRVOUS, GTRRRR, MIZ33T.....damnit I'm gonna be the slowest one haha

Also is it a windy drive or a high speed drive?

yANGsta.... don't u knock the ATESSSAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he knows he has it

Thats what Moanie thought too ... then i had her saying "I wasn't ready... I wasn't ready!!" hahaha

I dunno if canonball runs have much to do with ATESSA but more with big hairdryers haha

Thats what Moanie thought too ... then i had her saying "I wasn't ready... I wasn't ready!!" hahaha

I dunno if canonball runs have much to do with ATESSA but more with big hairdryers haha

Hahahaha....I wasn't ready...i was too busy checking you out Yang!!! Major distraction :D Anyways....we didn't get to finish our bet....re-match next time we're out ;)

hairdryers! its not all abt d straight my dear!

Yang...next time i wanna see more of ur gt[R] ass 'inmyface' OOOKAAI!

no excuses..

wot would u do when i get my own atessa?!?!

hairdryers! its not all abt d straight my dear!

Oh yeh I totally agree I'm jsut saying that cannonball runs come from the orignal cross Australia run and now the US have the gumball 3000 which is basically straight road high speeds........... this is pure just power!!

wot would u do when i get my own atessa?!?!

I await this day BWHAHAHA!!! MIZ33T gets more crazy :)

Originally posted by gtrrrr

hey nrvous my car shoots flames out the zorst when i back off at 200 kmh, cant wait till my 800hp turbs go on the car in acouple of months

I saw your car on Merrylands Rd 2 weeks ago-- nice car

hey nrvous my car shoots flames out the zorst when i back off at 200 kmh, cant wait till my 800hp turbs go on the car in acouple of months

GTRRR I will have to introduce you to ZERO G, the cleanest & meanest Aust delivered GTR..... this thing fries all fours paws when boost comes in. HiOctane maintain this beast and its 1 mean mutha!

What sort of turbos are your considering?

ok when are we going on the kanga run ?? i like option 1 that nrvous put forward. we want a nice cool morning.hey 400hp you'll never be the slowest with a gtr awesome.

ok when are we going on the kanga run ?? i like option 1 that nrvous put forward. we want a nice cool morning.hey 400hp you'll never be the slowest with a gtr awesome.

Hey GTRRRR, lets hope all the excitement of the F1 tommorrow can inspire our Kanga Valley Cannon Ball, I was hoping we can aim for Sun 16th March, unless MIZ33T would like to arrange meeting as we did come along to her Dawn run as guests.

Polish those Zorst & lets wake the Natives thru the Valley.....

5:30-6.00 WasteGates Crack open,Hit FWY heading south(Option of Nasho detour), breakfast in Berry, Run up through Kanga Valley, Lavatory Break in Bowral & Refuel for those that need it, Hit M5 for a short Highspeed CannonBall Run, then turnoff for Picton Camden Valley Way heading back to Gong! Before you know it youve met up with the 7.30 starters @ the Gong.

MIZ33T you better start spooling that K-Mac Truck Huffer your concealing under you carbonfibre lingerie! Zorst Flames Yeah Baby!:flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: