Large A.R.E front mount

3' zorst

EMS computor

Custom manifold with garrett gt3040 .82

38mm hks gate

AVCR

900hp high flow injectors..

bov etc

The question I really need to know is will this make 300rwkw?

I need to know this because if it wont I will upgrade the turbo before I fit it (or hopefully swap it over).

Any help appreciated.

:

im at 294rwkw with stock internals at 18psi

but i have tomei poncams. so it helps keep the boost pressure down.

see how it lasts :)

building new motor on the side to replace it once she goes :(

Hi mate..

Please don't take offence to my comments but you are shoooting yourself in the foot doing what you are doing!

I see too many people like yourself who bolt on all this great stuff but they expect the standard engine to deal with it all... it just won't happen...

It makes much more sense to concentrate on building up the engine first to handle the power, then bolt on all the good stuff to finish it off..

300kw at the wheels with stock internals.... I think you'll be walking around with your car in the garage with a blown motor before long...

Sorry if I'm being a bit blunt here but I'm just giving you a heads up because I've seen it happen all too often before...

My advice... keep it mild until you can afford to build up your engine...

Up to you though... goodluck!!!

but there is nothing stopping him from running it, if the AFR's are good.. it should last a while..

not like its every gear change running to the full capacity.. treat it well and it should last a while..

but yeah, wouldn't expect a couple of years out of it

You can most certainlly get 300rwkw from what you have but it wont do it for a long time....

I mean i would tune it to a comfortable 250rwkw and be happy with that....

I pushed my old r33 to 300rwkw and she lasted all of 3-4weeks....

All it takes is a not-so-good batch of fuel on a stock motor and its bangbus time.

You will get close to 300rwkw... but depends on the finer details of the turbo.

Why use 900cc injectors?

You only need 550cc

300rwkw is a $10,000 + adventure by the time you add everything from the front bumped to the exhaust tip.

Thanks for the input.

So what should I expect from standed internals and a "extended engine life".

Sorry for being a noob but I have read many threads all with conflicting info.

What is a good power figure for stock internals and how will the gt3040 with .82 rear go?

PM Missinglink for details of his car,Has GT30 with .82 housing,china manifold,cooler,and gate.jap exhaust the car came to Oz with and a sard fuel pump plus a Wolf plugin running 1 bar off boost, 11-1 air fuel ratio and very little timing to save the stock pistons. The other good side to these combos is vey good fuel economy and great off boost drivability Prolly from the good flow of the extractors etc.

u will make over 300rwkw with a 0.82 rear and assuming around 0.70 front, I have, but putting that in trust to a china manifold, cooler and ex gate is not a good idea. Especially a china gate, could easily cause overboost problems and a dead engine.

I don't believe it will on stock cams, Nice cams you may get close with an open exhaust.

Clint32 here in Adelaide went crazy on an RB25 with 26 internals, big cams etc running a GT3040 .82. On the engine dyno it made a solid 580hp with around 25-26psi.

On the rolling road it made a solid 338rwkw.

BUT.. That is a built motor with a stupid amount of headwork, big cams, plenum, high comp raito (9:1) expensive fmic and basically no exhaust. :(

No doubt it was running on some nice juice also. :yucky:

We had a hard time getting Zacs power down, he wanted 350rwhp, at wastegate value we needed to pull timing out(Stopped at 10deg @1 bar) and ran heaps of fuel still the lowest it would go was 380rwhp with much higher power before detuning.Ozzie21s GTS car was the same but his gate is about 12psi for 347rwhp

detuned. The RB25s love GT30s.

My boss used to own a dr30 skyline with a rb25det, which was his race car. Was a dead stock rb25det with bolt on parts, ran 20psi and made 440hp ATW and raced this for a year and a half at Barbegello with no engine problems. He just sold it a few months ago and the new owner spent thousands rebuilding the engine but appently the engine was still in great condition.