You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Talked to another R34 GT-T owner, he said bonnet of his car once fell and slammed from full height because of strong wind at a car show and nothing was damaged or broken, so I guess I'm just overthinking some things but yeah, just making sure I'm not damaging the car anyhow cause wanna keep it for a long time.
    • I would say 100% that it doesn't matter at all. I have an Al bonnet and I drop it sometimes, push it others. Have done so for 25 years and there's no way to tell that either has caused any problems (because there are no problems).
    • yeah, a black 4 door HR, stock AT RB20DE. Was a pretty good daily summer car, it was kept in a garage during winter but previous owner was fighting rust so most of the car was covered with rust undercoating, the trunk, floorpan, it started to rust underneath so I thought it would be better to find other chassis that was taken care better and do rust preventions myself, at least I would know where keep my attention at. Plans are simple, enjoy the car as much as I can, mostly on summer of course, winter here is long and not kind to 90s JDM, I wanna keep it mostly stock like, I'm not a huge fan of GT-R look or any body kits so gonna keep it as metal as possible haha, something more balanced look wise and yeah, work on performance, I was thinking about RB25DET but 20DET actually feels fun, as long as it's reliable I think I might keep it. 
    • Looks like a healthy scene. You've had an R34 before?  What are your plans?
    • So here is local scene in my city, not much but we are always welcome for any foreign Nissan sport cars buddies!