SAU Community

Project Sleeper Drift Car

I currently own a GTR and am looking at doing a bit of a project car. I used to own a R-31 skyline and found them to be a good car to drift. Plus i'm pretty sure RB20 and 25's bolt in pretty easy. (love the RB's.) If I went with a pintara/R31 Skyline shell is it a straight bolt in for the engine and gear box?? Has anyone got pics and info on doing this?? Wat are some other options?? Blue bird, KE70?? Any help would be awsome.

Cheers fellas

Toyota cressida with 2JZ. easily. Or even a 1JZ if you can't afford the 2J upgrade. Its all relatively simple to do as the chassis came with a 1JZ in japan (but not in Australia).

Make sure you have the lace doiley's on the seats and a box of tissues on the back parcel shelf for added sleeper factorial.

Then you drift it like so:

marchdriftday11250dj.jpg

marchdriftday10753jf.jpg

Nah, you guys got it all wrong...

1983 Toyota Tercel SR5 wagon, with the 4WD set up so it runs only in RWD. Engine conversion to 4AGE 20V ala trueno, panda-style color scheme with watanabe rims, etc etc.

Now that's a sleeper, essentially a Trueno wagon... Don't steal my idea now, will you? :D

go the 31 dude

can chuck cheap s13 suspension gear into em

just find rb25head and whack it onto rb30 head

then plenty of torque and whack a turbo on

31 all the way

plenty of AUNGER sun shades available for the rear, and grandpa sun visors for front of car

for really sleepishness go s1/2, or just a cream colour in s3

DSC_3344.jpg

31 all the way!!

haha..... i knew it was just a matter of time until you found this thread and threw in a "GO THE 31!" comment

So.... what he said! ^

If the 25/30 conversion sounds like too much work, just dump an RB26 in instead.

If i had the spare cash:

Cresida ''izumida'' style cresida.1jzs can handle the punishment.

Or a grandpa 31 with s13 suspension and rb 26 or 30 powah!!!.

Which car would be the most cheapsk8 option??

And how much would the car and conversion cost.Inc the few nessesities like suspension,clutch and lsd???

Nah, you guys got it all wrong...

1983 Toyota Tercel SR5 wagon, with the 4WD set up so it runs only in RWD. Engine conversion to 4AGE 20V ala trueno, panda-style color scheme with watanabe rims, etc etc.

Now that's a sleeper, essentially a Trueno wagon... Don't steal my idea now, will you? :D

Now this I wanna see :thumbsup:

DO IT!!!

... do it...