SAU Community

Genuine Nismo Leather Gear Knob #2

Mr-Toy33

writeoff, you've been added dude.

I've also added position 11 just for the sake of 11 people including myself getting one.

got 2 more positions to fill. Once these are filled, I'll close the group buy off, PM payment details and then pay for the gear knobs and once I receive them, send them out immediately.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i got one of these on the last buy. They are AWESOME. Really nice, quality feel, and they look great! Definitely recommended!

I've got one on mine and the one i'm buying from this group buy is for a friend.

They do feel awesome and way better then the stock standard one that comes with them.

The leather feel on these ones feel better then the leather standard ones. Though, it feels as though the standard ones are more rubber type ones then leather.

Those that aren't aware of the transport laws on these, would be recommended that you do contact your transport office. Here in QLD, they are allowed as long as the gear pattern is shown. A sticker with the gear patter comes with these gear knobs to which you can just stick somewhere around the gearstick which therefore complies with QLD transport's request to have the gear patterns showing.

1 person requested to be taken off the list, this has been done.

so 3 spots are now available.

Am i too late?

Was at the Melb GP and away for work all last week. Is it possible to add me to the list, please? :laugh:

Thanks

Alan

I've added you to the list and sent your a PM with payment details.

Over the next few days until I receive all payments from the first 11 people, I can accept a few more orders if anyone is wanting one.

I've added you to the list and sent your a PM with payment details.

Over the next few days until I receive all payments from the first 11 people, I can accept a few more orders if anyone is wanting one.

Put me down for one !!!

That was close, i thought i would miss out! :laugh:

PM me your bank details and i will pay for it asap!