SAU Community

$3,000 Reward For Information Leading To Arrest

satanic

That sux to hear,

But regarding the police.

They really couldnt be bothered,

I was amazed that they sent a forensic and tested DNA.

As my car was stolen 5 months ago, even got a surveilance tape showed the person who got in my car and drove off, still they didnt do anything. Luckily i found my car, just TODAY, because it parked in some apartment carparks and weeds grow all over it, and some resident reported to the police, then i was contacted. and Got my car back!

well,

best of luck stan!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u got your 300zx back did ya?? congrats man!! is it in workin order state??

yup it would be local crack heads around sutho area..

Keep your head up stan, you will find them!!

But you know what is worse than crack heads doing shit like that...

When they smash the car for no aparent reason.

I came down to my car about like septemeber when i had my white r33 NA, i found that someone had hit the windshield with a hammer and then hit the passenger door with a wheel brace.

It was amatures because

number one: If you wanted to f**k someone up by doing something like that, wouldnt you hit the windshield on the drivers side? (the idiots did it to the passenger side)

number two: you wouldnt leave behind the hammer and wheel brace which you used to conduct the crime.

number three: you would take the $1300 headunit.

These fcukers deserve there fingers cut off!

my 2.5c

Thanks to all who have expressed concern and support... I really really do appreciate it. The car at the moment is at home and has been stripped all down the left side (interior and exterior) - just to make the repairs a little easier for whoever does it.

Even though I have full comprehensive insurance I've decided that I probably will not go through them. My policy has a $1,300 excess in order to make a claim - I think $1,300 is enough to cover damage twice over (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Would also like to thank Abo Bob, Ed, Blitz, and ecl for stepping in and sorting out parts for me... I gotta say that looking for replacement parts / phoning people up is the last thing I want to be doing atm. Thanks guys!

Hopefully it won't be long until SATANIC is back on the road.

sorry to hear stan........

There are some low life motherf**kers out there.....my car got keyed yet AGAIN last week......thats the NINTH f**king time.

I just wish I could catch the mofo doing it just once.......

Thomas...

Your car has beed keyed NINE times?!?!?!

You've definitely pi55ed someone off. There's no way that a car randomly gets keyed NINE times out of random jealousy attacks. You've either driven like a hoon (to put it lightly) around your neighbourhood one too many times and it's an enraged neighbour, or it's someone you know who absolutely loathes you.

Thomas...

You've definitely pi55ed someone off. There's no way that a car randomly gets keyed NINE times out of random jealousy attacks. You've either driven like a hoon (to put it lightly) around your neighbourhood one too many times and it's an enraged neighbour, or it's someone you know who absolutely loathes you.

I would think so too!

Siddr20: Yup, thank god, I got my 300zx back in 1 piece, it still runing fine, but i need new battery!!! soo soo happy!

Edited by RBFIRE

Thomas...

:D I agree.. nine times is definitely not random unless you are parking your car on a main road (like George St!!) every night of the week

That sux though... random acts of cowardly jelousy attacks are lower than raping your own grandmother.. well.. almost.

Thomas...

That's the bad thing about a car that stands out and custom plates.

Probably cut someone off... :

Guest Mashrock

you can not trust anyone anywhere in this state/country re: leaving a car unattended.

and then when it does happen to you the po po dont do a thing. dew to the lack of evidence etc etc.

i surely hope the blood that was left behind will give them a strong lead but it alone is still far fetched. unless the dickhead who did this to you has been caught before and caught pretty recently.. are police keeping dna on file these days?

but at the end of the day there is still another 100000+ dickheads out there who will do exactly the same thing to your property.

yeah u guys are right it probly wasnt an inside job but hey ud be surprised to see how many shifty security guards work at the malls. They are biggest crooks themselves and they let their mates do the dirty work then cover them.

This guy is obviusoly a junkie or a dead set idiot to brake the glass with his own hand and leave evidence everywhere. Must have been pretty desperate.

I wouldn't have if I had prior information to the place being so dodgey... lesson learnt I guess - expensive lesson!

Glass sorted now: $650.00 including all moulding etc.

Still Required:

Left Weather Guard + Mounting Bracket

Centre Console Double DIN Plastic Surround

yeh same, I got my door ripped apart, $2000 stereo stuff, tail lights stolen, along with some other stuff from the car, cops showed up.. asked what was missing, said they would send some one to fingerprint the car, never heard back..

It's not like i was shunned off like that.They diddnt even offer a fingerprint session.F#$k i pay taxes and they cant do it.I can guarantee you i would be calling them back if they did that to me.

The sad thing about it was that i had left the face plate on the deck that night as well.I was really drunk and my ex was driving us home from panthers.

Never good to hear about this sorta stuff!

Hope you can get everything back to normal on your car Stan.

Also, hope you find the spineless fool who did this too!

Kind regards,

Dave.

• 1 year later...

sorry to hear that man

i feel for u, my car got broken into a few weeks ago, luckily only got the radar detector stolen

but those Mother F*ckers are going to cop it one day and get f*ked

theives are f*kn retards, they cant even steal properly

when they stole my radar detector they cut the wire off, which was just connected to the ciggy lighter....they could have just pulled it out

now they have a useless radar detector, they got nothing out of that theif

those d*cks

edit: wtf march 2006...

Edited by ztuned