SAU Community

$3,000 Reward For Information Leading To Arrest

satanic

Guest Xinhua

Dude i called managment myself, you can even ask them to recall. they sent guards down and thats all i heard. sorry i couldn't do more brother, but please don't call me a dog.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm going to take that back because I can't prove or disprove anything - and seriously, call or no call it's happened...

Sorry mate, my bad~ still really worked up about it, that's all.

On that note, I may require your statement about it... I find it absolutely ridiculous that Westfields would send guards down to the car and not make an attempt at notifying the owner or the police.

If it's needed I will be in contact with you, hope you will provide any required information.

I will be discussing all of this with my legal people tomorrow.

target side?? thats were security is..

if you do speak to them again, ask them for me why they dont have cameras..

Also a few weeks ago, a few cars got broken into around 9pm or so, on target side roof top.. it was 9pm, but still, security should be patrolin.. i normally just see them sitting down behind the corner..

should park at the police station and walk up to the fair ...its only 5 mins away.

Sorry to hear mate...i think its time to take matters into our own hands ...covert operations style ...with like ...stake outs and baseball bats...and ...spy glasses and cloaks and daggers ! ....

That really sucks Stan!

You said there was some blood left in the car, did Forensics find enough to take a sample, maybe for DNA testing or something? Might be a lead to identifying the guilty party (or parties).

Hey all,

I have an idea, why not hang there and hide somewhere so if you see them trying to break in. Thren you jump em :P

thats wat i already suggested mate.

We have a few takers, and i reckon if we do it soon might catch the same f**ktards......

Stan, your $3000 might come in handy for...... redbulls, magazines, black clothes, and beers at the pub after we have succeeded........

It shows the care, respect, and tight nit of this forum if you have another member wanting to put their gtr up for the bait, very loyal....

thats wat i already suggested mate.

We have a few takers, and i reckon if we do it soon might catch the same f**ktards......

Stan, your $3000 might come in handy for...... redbulls, magazines, black clothes, and beers at the pub after we have succeeded........

It shows the care, respect, and tight nit of this forum if you have another member wanting to put their gtr up for the bait, very loyal....

Edited by Blitz: SAU does not conduct this sort of activity.

Forensics have taken fingerprints and blood samples for analysis... it'll take a couple of weeks for the results to see if there is a positive ID on anything.

1) All persons who have been in jail will have a DNA profile

2) All persons who have been arrested will have a fingerprint profile.

Again, thanks for the kind words guys...

Good luck Stan, I remember walking outside to find my previous R34 not where I parked it, was the biggest headache I'd had in a while.

Luckily they found the car and caught someone redhanded...phew didn't have to pay the excess, and ended up getting another R34 after my one was deemed a write-off.

man, havent been on sau for a few days and as soon as i got to work, saw the topic

sorry to hear bout your car, hope you get ur car fixed and catch the person who broke into your car

if you're looking for a weathershield, i think i still have mine from when i took mine off.. you can have it for free if i can find it =)

Stan, terribly sorry to hear what happened.

The next person that suggests a covert/revenge operation will be banned. SAU does not encourage or condone such activity.

Stan, terribly sorry to hear what happened.

The next person that suggests a covert/revenge operation will be banned. SAU does not encourage or condone such activity.

good.

all you guys posting up about how you are going to lie in wait and then bash someone need to come back to reality. After you sit there reading your magazines and drinking red bull and some thiefs come along, you then throw on your dungeons and dragons cape and say: "dont mess with me i'm an 1337 hax0r, i was a level 9 orc by the time i was 12 and have been talking it up on the net every since, i will own you" they will then laugh and kick the shit out of you. you then go home to have your red bull cans removed from your arse. fun times had by all.

If i've some how misjudged you and that is what you are really keen to do, dont post it up on a PUBLIC FORUM. You are talking about committing a criminal offence, in public. so if you carry this out it wouldnt be too hard to convict you.

I dont think any of this is what stan wants. he asked for peoples help in identifying the people who broke into his car. personally i think offering a reward for info was a bad idea, but that's up to him. I dont recall him asking for the counter strike players club to form a possie and go and beat up some random punks.

Hmmm...

Sorry to hear about your loss Stan. I hope the bastards are caught (BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES)and dealt with severely.

That better Blitz?

For the record, I have the same feelings towards anyone that theives or damages someones car, but suggestions such as those that have been made are not only incredibly stupid, but extremely dangerous.