SAU Community

$3,000 Reward For Information Leading To Arrest

satanic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blast from the past indeed... Trav33 (PM Replied)

To everyone else; I learnt a very important lesson from that incident - always be vigilant about where you leave your car; what you leave in your car and most of all.... HAVE INSURANCE!!!

ztuned; thieves that leave your car there are usually oppurtunists - most would not even have the IQ to open a can of baked beans let alone unwiring a radar detector. When I got broken into; the idiots broke 2 windows to open unlock the passenger door, they ignored all the expensive items in the car and just went for the face plate (of which I had a spare, lucky for me).

Anyways, keep your guard up peeps!

incidents like this make me so angry!!!!

Sorry to hear stan...

x2

sorry to hear mate, sounds like we need a portable shipping container everywhere we go with our cars :O

Thomas...

Your car has beed keyed NINE times?!?!?!

You've definitely pi55ed someone off. There's no way that a car randomly gets keyed NINE times out of random jealousy attacks. You've either driven like a hoon (to put it lightly) around your neighbourhood one too many times and it's an enraged neighbour, or it's someone you know who absolutely loathes you.

Well since this thread was raised from the dead anyways I guess I might as well reply to this hehe. I didnt see this until now, dont post much these days :P

Yeah Andrew what your saying might be true. But my car wasnt keyed in my neighbour hood actually I live out in the sticks so there is no where to park except my own garage. On top of that I live in a semi rural area and there are little animals, children and elderly around the area and I know better than to hoon on my own street.

It was keyed 8 times at unsw car park on two seperate occasions. Ie keyed in 5 places first time and 3 places second time including a massive one on the bonnet.

Then the ninth time which was on the boot was in front of Hyde Park near the old amex building. The car has also been egged and people have spat on it all in different locations and different times of the year.

Not only that some f*cking prick smashed the drivers side mirror and keyed the passenger door of the Hiace I am currently driving around in last week, probably some drunk idiots on their way back home.

I think its just pure bad luck on my part.

As for driving like a hoon, no im not gonna deny it cause we are all guilty of driving like that at least once, some more frequent than others. But I dont purposely try to piss people off with my driving or cut them off dangerously. My definition of hoon is going over the speed limit a bit and revving out in lower gears when its not really necessary. Everything else I keep it for the circuit :P

Well the car hasnt been touched by vandals for almost 18 months now (touch wood).

Edited by shonen