SAU Community

Should I Get This R32? People Helps!thanks!

:O firstly, thanks.i will need skyline people's help to decide my furture skyline.

been looking around for a good skyline and finally sticked on this one, can people do me a favour to put a price one it. and furthermore, what should i check when i inspecting the car? cheers. help me "line" people~ :D

:D btw, how come a 16 years car only had done 79,000 ks? and the similar skylines too~ i just couldn;t understand~

specs and picz as below:

1990 NISSAN SKYLINE HR32 GTS-T

5 speed Manual

Lowered suspension, electronic adjustable, blow off valve, exhuast, airfilter, turbotimer, Sound System, electronic boost controller, full racing body kit. (thats all i got)

Should i get a R32 or R33?

post-23253-1143294745.jpg

post-23253-1143294759.jpg

post-23253-1143294774.jpg

post-23253-1143294788.jpg

post-23253-1143294803.jpg

The Kits very nice, quite a decent model of an R32. Maybe why the car has such low K's is because it was hardly driven? The only thing that would concern me would be extended periods of time where the car Wasn't turned on.

And what are those 2 black things on the boot? look like u can padlock the boot?

well its got bonnet clips and clips that hold the boot down

so was it raced, or just someone who liked people to think they were a racer?

with the number of mods it has i would be VERY surprised if those kms were real...

if the car is in good condition, and you like it, then go for it

and of course its an R32 so its better than an R33 :(

Maybe why the car has such low K's is because it was hardly driven?

No. It's been wound back :P

The only low kilometer R32's left are 1994 V-Spec II's and the like. I would go as far to say that all R32 GTS-t's have been wound back... which kind of eliminates the need to discuss such things anymore.

Ok everybody lets sing: "Jaaaah-pan-eeeze Imports have all been wound back... have all been wound back... have all been wound back! HEY!!!"

If you believe that all 32 GTS-T's have been wound back then a real provable low-kilometer example comes along, then congratulations... it's still not a low-kilometer GT-R. :O

• 2 weeks later...