SAU Community

Skyline Unrelated Question...

SRLS1

Hey people, I know this is unrelated to skylines but what the hell, I'm not a member on a silvia forum...

The problem is I'm about to retire the venerable blown calais, and first pick for me is a spec R-GT s15, but the thing is I need to be able to carry my bass amp in the car. Now, what I'm wondering is if someone could please do me a big, big favour and measure the boot of a friends / their S15 just for the depth and height... If anyone could that would be greatly appreciated (I'd do it myself but there's not many advertised for sale at dealers and I work during the hours they'r open so I can't even get to the things!!)

Cheers!!!

sorry mate, my S15 is provisionally sold and not at my home at the moment, so the best I could do was measure the sub box that was custom made for my car by Car Toys.

It is made to fit right up out of the way above the fuel tank shelf in the boot.

The diagram attached (crudely drawn) shows the size. The big flat face with the sub goes against the back seat (which angles, obviously).

As for boot space the car is quite generous, but you won't fit too much else in if you have a decent size box, which is why I had this custom box made up. Let me know if you're keen to buy it, as I'll let it go for the right price :thumbsup:

S15_sub_box.pdf