SAU Community

Nissan Fast

Has anyone got an updated link to download the Nissan FAST program? one that works, all the old ones theough the site is a bad link. Or is there some1 that can do a check for me? Greatly appreciate it :)

:D:thumbsup:

Edited by scheris

cheers dude, black colour code and model spec,

GGKBRTFR33VDA----A

time to find out what that means

more and more searching... sorted

sweet

so that says its a 3325t rwd and thats pretty much it, cool

so it matches what i've been told, 97 model, black, awsome the body is in good nick, so just wait on the inspection tomorow and see whats what

then buy me a line and enjoy.... thats gona be one helova drive home

hehehe

then a few days off to swap some bits and put in my stereo, complete the exhuast and install the alarm

Edited by scheris

Hi sorry to be a pain but is it possible to get another vin check? The last car didnt too well in inspection and we've decided to go with a second choice. I'd greatly appreciate it :D

The vin is: 6U9000ECR33106664

Thanks heaps!

:mellow::)

funkymonkey

not to push you or expect you to go out of your way or anything dude,

i appreciate you doing it the first time

mechanical inspection comes out great on this car but the scrapes and scratches and a little hail damage.... argh... so long to find lol ow my other car is out of rego and I have to buy something .... spuen

well it sounds worse than it is, even with ugly bench of a wing on it, still awsome car and not to shity pricing

• 3 months later...
Built: 02/1997

Original colour: KH3 (ext) K (int)

Model Spec: GGKBRTFR33VDA----A

Engine: RB25DET

Model: R33 GTS25t Type M

Trans: 5sp Manual

Drivetrain: RWD HICAS

Hey Funky,

I've been looking around for a couple of hours now for a skyline model codes break down for r33's and have come up with diddley squat so far. Mate, can you look up a vin for me please on fast?

6u9000ecr33146691 or break down the model number ggkbrtfr33vzaaaydm. I'm looking to purchase this car tomorrow and it would help me greatly if you could check it out for me. It has 40th anniversary badges on the c pillars but no active lsd and after market seats so i cant check for seat badges. Sounds abit fishy to me. Thanks mate.