SAU Community

My New Gtr! With Lots Of Pics

Hi everyone, I got this GTR 2 weeks ago and this is the first time i've had a camera so i took some photos. Don't mind the dust (GRRRR black cars)

R32GTR_side_03.JPG

R32GTR_back_01.JPG

R32GTR_front_02.JPG

R32GTR_front_04.JPG

R32GTR_front_01.JPG

R32GTR_side_02.JPG

Its a Vspec with Brembo brakes. Apart from that, everything is stock, even the exhaust! Got some 17" light weight enkei rims though.

What do you think?

wow .... nearly ran out to check if mine was still there until i saw the pee shooter exhaust :fakenopic:...... thats a good sign the small exhaust that the cars fairly fresh i think ........well done !

Welcome to the black gtr club :starwars:

Now buy a good shammy .....

wow .... nearly ran out to check if mine was still there until i saw the pee shooter exhaust :P...... thats a good sign the small exhaust that the cars fairly fresh i think ........well done !

Welcome to the black gtr club ;)

Now buy a good shammy .....

HAHA, does your car have the same wheels too?

Your right about the condition, stock cars are much fresher. Havn't had a compresion test yet but i don't think i need one, the engine feels strong and is very smooth. Engine bay looks very tidy, the interior is fairly nice for a 13 year old (the dash has a few bubles) and the body is excellent.

Toke it around yarra blv today. OMG, it just pulls & pulls and the car is just so solid on the bends.

The stock setup is pretty good, very communicative. Going into a corner with hard braking will push the tail out & go hard on the gas, little opposite lock and the 4WD just pulls the car straight.

I don't know why people complain about the 4wd lag, its very quick to respond. I was told that the Vspecs had the 33 computer in it so that might be the reason.

Can't wait to go for a cruise to the G.O.B :rofl:

MY GOD, BLACK R32GTR and its a V-SPEC as well???? I want I want. Nice and clean car there dude, i've got a black one as well.

We should organise a cruise with 32GTR's only, sound good?

HAHA only Black 32GTR Vspec Cruise, don't think there will be many around mate. Only joking

yeah, GTR cruise sounds awsome, love to take some shots of 10 or so clean 32 GTRs together!

Beautiful GTR – have always loved the black (& Bayside Blue) & know the problems with ‘clean’ black!! Speaking of which, what are recommendations for polish/cut/crème/wash, for being quick and easy, as much as I love touching my car, I don’t want to spend all weekend washing it!!

I’ve used some ‘Mothers’ stuff, but think that ‘McGuires’ is better& had some horror experiences with Turtle (your know their farked when there on their back!). What’s your experience?

Love black – hate the effort!

I compromised for metallic silver – not as sinister as black, not as angelic as white!

:rolleyes:

Beautiful GTR – have always loved the black (& Bayside Blue) & know the problems with ‘clean’ black!! Speaking of which, what are recommendations for polish/cut/crème/wash, for being quick and easy, as much as I love touching my car, I don’t want to spend all weekend washing it!!

I’ve used some ‘Mothers’ stuff, but think that ‘McGuires’ is better& had some horror experiences with Turtle (your know their farked when there on their back!). What’s your experience?

Love black – hate the effort!

I compromised for metallic silver – not as sinister as black, not as angelic as white!

:P

Hi mate,

McGuries is ok but i use AUTOGLYM. Just use McGuries wet look to wash the car, then use AUTOGLYM wax & polish. I find it gives a much better result. I wouldn't be using paint restore unless the paint looks a bit dull.

This GTR has a gold/bronze peral though it when it is in the sun light. Looks awsome.