SAU Community

Which Turbo Is Best For Auto R33?

i have an auto r32 and it revs right out out to 7500rpm...

i do have a large trans cooler fitted though..

not sure why that's happening maybe something is worn?

what happens if you change gears yourself via the shifter? does it hold the gear then? what if you press the power button?

i have an auto r32 and it revs right out out to 7500rpm...

i do have a large trans cooler fitted though..

not sure why that's happening maybe something is worn?

what happens if you change gears yourself via the shifter? does it hold the gear then? what if you press the power button?

hey i know i would need some work on my autogearbox holding 250rwkw

i was planning to get a mv shift kit to reduce wear... what exactly does this transcooler do? help cooling?

paul i still dont quite understand the full things about turbo's

which of them would have a highest average power for street purposes also on an auto or doesnt transmission matter?

well there are lots of things that contribute to good average power.

the turbocharger is one of the main components but other things are equally important, particulary the ecu tune and exhaust setup. so dont skip on a good tune and exhaust setup. the turbocharger is basically an airpump, but it needs to get be able to rid of the gas quickly too, so a big exhaust is needed

i will have the usual mods for the turbo

that is why i plan to buy the turbo last... but i just cant figureout what turbo between these 3 will be able to pullout the most usuable average power on the street

also for a bigger transcooler... is there any room for that when a fmic is installed?

I guess your just going to have to trust people who do this for a living. I wouldnt advise you on an upgrade if i hadnt done it and wasnt happy with the result. also trying to advise you on the most cost affective way to go about it, but in the end , its your decision.

As for lag, Hi flow incorporates your standard housings, they are just profiled to fit a larger wheel, so lag will not change much at all. If you were stepping up on exhaust housing size, it may be a problem. Should listen to advice you have been given regarding gbox and converters as well as it will all benefit you.

at what rev does the gcg hi flowed turbo's kick in?

is there any site to help me on this?

i was more thinking on hi flowing but last thing i want is a laggy turbo that goes off for a bit then my car changes gear... no benefit at all