SAU Community

Cars To Buy On Gt4?

cogs

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

all this talking has got me thinking about hooking up my ps2 and continuing on from where i left off.

i bought a ps2 just for this game when it first came out. and it remains the only game i have..

wait no.. i lie. i have TT superbikes...not the one that is like gran turismo but the isle of man one (new game) and the controlling of bikes on that game is TERRIBLY HARD.

best and coolest car i had on GT4 to date is the split rear windowed beetle, turbo'd, nos, all mods to match and i think it cuts 12's with qualifying tyres...not bad for an 1100cc ey :)

Anthony

Anthony

• 1 month later...
A sileighty is a "rare" car and is only available on the following days, in the Late 90's Used Car Menu: 106-112, 113-119, 183-189, 358-364, 470-476, 568-574, 582-588, 617-623, 673-679, 687-693.

The stagea is a "standard" car and is available quite often. The used car line up changes every 7 days, so just keep visiting the used car menus and you'll find it again.

There are 2 "rare" WRX cars in the game. One is the Impreza Premium Sports Coupe 22B-STi Version (GC) 1998 available on days: 225-231, 274-280, 295-301, 309-315, 330-336, 351-357, 358-364, 400-406, 491-497, 540-546.

The other Subaru is the Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style (GD, Type-I) 2001 and it's available on the following days: 64-70, 113-119, 120-126, 155-161, 162-168, 183-189, 351-357, 372-378, 400-406, 449-455, 505-511, 512-518, 568-574, 575-581, 589-595, 631-637, 680-686.

I've never seen a GTS-4 or a Cefiro...has anyone else?

Save your money for 2 Race Cars in days 694-700, the Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car and the Nissan R92CP Race Car -- both are in black and look hot :O The downside is that these are over 1,000,000 each...so save up now!!

An easy way to make money is to get your National A Licence and then go to the Special Conditions. The prize car for the Costa di Amalfi track (easy) is the Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car and this is worth 265,000 or so credits. If you do this race over and over and sell the car each time, you can make money fast (make sure you clear your results from the previous race to win the car again, this doesn't affect your win ratio).

I leave the rims as stock, as different rims don't make it go faster :laugh:

Regards,

Karen

Are those days longer? EG im on date 1459 or something and ive seen got most of the ones you have listed :)

Also, try the Costa Di Amalfi on hard but with a good car, its an easy win, and you get 20g everytime and a car - i forget what the car is but its worth good money, and IMO its more fun than easy cause the reverse is harder to beat whereas on easy its all over by the 2nd corner

The black beauties (GT-One, R390, R92, 787B) are the rarest used cars in the game.

Dammit im trying to get them but i miss the days

I love the Skyline GTR Vspec N1 93' R32 :laugh:

Ive got that, aswel as the 91 model both with stupid power

Ive got that, aswel as the 91 model both with stupid power

Yes but do you have the rare 10km version? :)

10km used cars are special used cars that have only 10km on the odometer. They give out more power and don't require an immediate oil change or chassis stiffening.

I have a fair number of 10km cars now - they are the cars I'm collecting at the moment.

I'm 90% through the game now, doing the 1000 Miles! race series.

After that I've got to do the uber hard missions as well as the equally tough Opel Speedster series (where your opponents are expert drivers and their cars are done up to the maximum).

Yes but do you have the rare 10km version? :D

10km used cars are special used cars that have only 10km on the odometer. They give out more power and don't require an immediate oil change or chassis stiffening.

I have a fair number of 10km cars now - they are the cars I'm collecting at the moment.

I'm 90% through the game now, doing the 1000 Miles! race series.

After that I've got to do the uber hard missions as well as the equally tough Opel Speedster series (where your opponents are expert drivers and their cars are done up to the maximum).

Yeah one is very low k's, after ta few races im not sure what its up to no, but yeah, when i see the odo's in yellow i jusy buy them

Not really worried about the cost, ive done a heap of enduros, ended up with about 94million and i still have 30 F1 cars to sell off (they're worth about a million each from memory)

• 3 weeks later...
horsepower is overrated (cant believe I said that)

"To add speed, add lightness!"

GO lotus! Exige and Elise 111R !

cornering monsters!!

ehhehe

Best car in the game IMO - Suzuki GSXR/4

582kg and 275ps when fully modded... Think it runs a Hyabusa engine. Screems up to around 12k. Sounds fantasic and corners like a go-kart.

Win it in the 2nd Suzuki cup race.

I know this forum is not the place that people will appreciate this car as much, but trust me its impressive. The Audi RS4 Avant. Its an awd stationwagon, but if u buy every performance mod etc it will do the 1/4 in about 8.5!!! It has incredible pick up and really lunges off the line. 0-100km/h it would have to be my quickest car. i challenged a mate to find a car that could out-accelerate it from rest to say 120km/h or so... we were doin it for a while he went through evo's, race cars gtr's u name it, off the line it is a MACHINE. See what you guys think, but it does understeer a bit wen cornering, but i like it for the fun of its acceleration anyway. The RS6 is also impressive but not as quick and heavier etc.

I bet my Lancia with nos would give it a run :O But yeah can remember fully working the RS4 and was quite the torque monster.

is that the lancia rally car? cause i have that too, that is a very impressive car, light, fast and handles like its on rails, but yeah off the line the RS4 should take it i would think. But yeah both quick cars though.

• 1 month later...
The black beauties (GT-One, R390, R92, 787B) are the rarest used cars in the game.

They are probably the fastest cars i nthe game aside for the F1.....you can only buy them in the last week on the second year.........but unfortunately they are very expensive. The R92 is the fastest of them :ninja: