SAU Community

Fixed Speed Cameras

dineth

So does anyone know why Civic compliance Victoria takes 3 Blardy weeks to send a fine? i got done 105 under a bride (yes it was my fault and yes i will cop the fine and yes i shouldnt have been speeding) but 3 weeks to send the fine?

Offence date 7th

Notice Date: 28 Mar

I get letter: 30th Mar

Makes me think that these guys do this so they can get u a maximum amount of times b4 you know where a camera is located.

thoughts?

I get a list of where all mobile speed cameras are located with times there within my region at work-for their safety. But sorry can't tell anyone else..haha

I thought there was a site that was listing the fixed sites and I think theyt will be marking them on melways one day.

I get a list of where all mobile speed cameras are located with times there within my region at work-for their safety. But sorry can't tell anyone else..haha

I thought there was a site that was listing the fixed sites and I think theyt will be marking them on melways one day.

mate I'II go u one better and tell u I know the entire vic schedule and even know where the plan new fixed ones are...also when fixed ones are off...which is quite often atm....civic complience doesn't process the photos or manage the systems....some1 else does :P

Khunjeng-Good work but how abouts if you are pulled over by police? I prefer my chances with that. Also my step brother works for the computer company that manages the civic compliance computer systems. Does that put me up again? Also have best mate that is engineer all I need now is relative to work for EPA and will have all angles covered.

Back to the original topic, I believe it's because they wait for the film to be "full" before they pull it.... meaning that the more people who speed in that particular area, the faster you'll get the ticket.

Khunjeng-Good work but how abouts if you are pulled over by police? I prefer my chances with that. Also my step brother works for the computer company that manages the civic compliance computer systems. Does that put me up again? Also have best mate that is engineer all I need now is relative to work for EPA and will have all angles covered.

lol yeah mate u got it...Actually I have worked for the two main fixed speed camera compaines a few years back...heheh

but I think we are even dood...its actually my wife how has all the info she the ones that works in "that area" :P

but yeah I drive like a girl most of the time on the fwy anyway...cos I need my licence...!

I drive like a girl most of the time on the fwy anyway...cos I need my licence...!

Interesting comment, I've actually found most of my chick friends to be crazier drivers (no offence to you gals :P - just in my experience) - and on average, racked up more speeding fines and been in more accidents than my mates.

*Disclaimer* Not bagging female drivers, nor am I making a generalisation :P

Interesting comment, I've actually found most of my chick friends to be crazier drivers (no offence to you gals :D - just in my experience) - and on average, racked up more speeding fines and been in more accidents than my mates.

*Disclaimer* Not bagging female drivers, nor am I making a generalisation :thumbsup:

ok - to clarify, I drive slow on the freeway

Saw a report on speed camera revenue in Australia and Vic government has recieved more than double the revenue of any other state. NSW being the state behind Vic. Has our road toll decreased more than double of any other state?

I think not!!