SAU Community

Bathurst Video

Guest Mashrock

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was great :rolleyes:

I've always wanted to see we went in bathurst.

But what was all the booing at the end presentation for?

the booing is because the skyline wasnot first past the flag after the race was finished they decided to take it back 2 laps and thats when the gtr was leading so the gtr was awarded the race if my memory serves me correct

the booing is because the skyline wasnot first past the flag after the race was finished they decided to take it back 2 laps and thats when the gtr was leading so the gtr was awarded the race if my memory serves me correct

oh... stupid skylines.. boooo :rolleyes:

Nah that was the next year!! I guess it was because It wasnt a Holden or a Ford

I remember the booing was also because the R32 was 4WD (not AWD :P ) and it had a distinct advantage in the wet.

I remember seeing the R32s at Waneroo Raceway back in '91... the Ford Sierras were almost as good though!

I watched this entire video last night (well this morning at 3-4am). It's cut down a fair bit but probably the best you'll get these days.

guys is this still working? windows media player starts OK and says 'connecting...', bathurst91divx appears on the playlist and there appears to be internet activity but no data transfer.

cheers

Edited by GTR32