SAU Community

Nismo Stagea

Hi guys,

im intrested in purchasing a Nismo Stagea in the next 3 months. Just wondering where can i source one out in Oz? Or importing it myself from Japan? I, located in Melbourne by the way. Thanks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

im intrested in purchasing a Nismo Stagea in the next 3 months. Just wondering where can i source one out in Oz? Or importing it myself from Japan? I, located in Melbourne by the way. Thanks

which model are you referring to buddy are you referring to the 260rs made by autech not nissan or are you referring to a stndard stagea with nismo aftermarket parts? nismo dont produce a stagea variant afaik

which model are you referring to buddy are you referring to the 260rs made by autech not nissan or are you referring to a stndard stagea with nismo aftermarket parts? nismo dont produce a stagea variant afaik

Well i have read over the internet there is 2 version one is autech and one is nismo. Im interested in the nismo cos it has more power by aout 30% than the autech version. Im not clear wheter nismo produce stagea like the autech does. Yes im refering to the one with the RB26 rngine in it.

I saw an autech version on the net the other day for 25k. I called the company and he will forward all the informatiion on the car and he sold it w/o offering me to buy it.

So i say stuff it did abit of search and there was a version made by nismo. Im abit confused they labeled it nismo and yet they dont produce one. Did they just modified the autech version of the stagea using Nismo parts and called it Nismo Stagea?

Soz guys im new to the game

The Nismo Stagea is an improved version of the 260RS, here is a link with some specs:

Nissan Stagea Nismo 260RS

and here are some pics of a M35 Nismo Stagea:

Stagea Nismo M35

I have been watching the stagea's that have been coming up in auctions and offered by dealers in Japan for the last couple of months, still havent seen a Nismo version for sale, have seen a few 260RS Autech's though, generally around the 40k mark (landed and complied)

The Nismo Stagea is an improved version of the 260RS, here is a link with some specs:

Nissan Stagea Nismo 260RS

and here are some pics of a M35 Nismo Stagea:

Stagea Nismo M35

I have been watching the stagea's that have been coming up in auctions and offered by dealers in Japan for the last couple of months, still havent seen a Nismo version for sale, have seen a few 260RS Autech's though, generally around the 40k mark (landed and complied)

Yea i know nismo version is aan improved version of autech. Can i get it over at the auction? Theres an autech upfor sale in oz price is at 50k and have done under 200km and its the last of that model made by autech . autech only made 120 of them and this was 121 custom built with a sunroof.

What do you guys think of this car and price? too dear?

autech only made 120 of them and this was 121 custom built with a sunroof.

you mean autechs didn't have sunrooves? i'm glad i'm fixing up my RS4 then, i don't think i could live without my sunrooves now.

Just do what Terminal is doing... Buy a Standard Series one and do it up with all the fruit. Make your own NISMO Stagea. Best start is a NISMO bodykit! haha (shameless plug)

Just do what Terminal is doing... Buy a Standard Series one and do it up with all the fruit. Make your own NISMO Stagea. Best start is a NISMO bodykit! haha (shameless plug)
shame on you chris ha ha ha ya sold any yet

id buy one but i gotta get sumfin to put it on first

yea autech didnt make one with sunroof. I know nismo stagea will be more expensive but by how much? if its between 5k-10k i will get the nismo one,

How about inporting my own stagea which route will i go into getting one? Do you guys have any contacts to the auction house in Japan direct that they are able to ship the car out from Japan landed?

vrfour on this forum imports, done stageas before

I dont think the nismo one will turn up, ive never seen one for sale as of yet.

In the end, the Nismo one has 260kw at the engine. If you buy a 260RS and sink 5k into it, you can easily have over 260kw, at the wheels. This was demonstrated by SK in another thread. Sink 10k into it and you have have a 300awkw+ beast.

yea thats what my firend said as well. If i sink in another 10k and get a beast on the way he said he will buy me a life insuance benefatore him and he will sbatoge my brakes as well the bastard.

Also can somebody enlightened me on a blow off valve? I know how it works and everything. But does it imrove anything else apart from the "fart" it makes. Is it possible to install it on a twin turbo set up?

the nismo improved model is probably just a tuned version of the model produced by Autech correct me if I am wrong. If this is true then this means it is not a seperate model and for SEVS purposes probably would be classified as a modified 260rs which would mean to meet the compliance guidelines it would need to be returned to stock i.e standard autech 260rs spec so if there are any different parts it may not be eligible best bet before you commit if you can find one is to call a couple of compliance workshops to find out if you could actually import one

Edited by mcnamg

the nismo improved model is just a tuned version of the model produced by Autech this means it is not a seperate model and for SEVS purposes probably would be classified as a modified 260rs which would mean to meet the compliance guidelines it would need to be returned to stock i.e standard autech 260rs spec so if there are any different parts it may not be eligible best bet before you commit if you can find one is to call a couple of compliance workshops to find out if you could actually import one

ok thanks does any body knows of complaince shops in melbourne?

None mate

Get on the phone and call NIZMO pty ltd in QLD, IAMSHE in QLD and there is a shop in Perth that does them.

Kamikaze motors are your best bet in Melbourne, but they dont have compliance JUST yet, as far as i know.

shame on you chris ha ha ha ya sold any yet

id buy one but i gotta get sumfin to put it on first

Nope No Stagea kits yet - plenty of others though... You thinking of one when u get your car?

so i can get nizmo parts to mod the car and will be a nismo stagea? I didnt know there was nismo oz.

Guys will it be worth it to pay for an 2001 autech custom made with a sunroof for 50k? Done just under 200km on speedo or just get a high mileage one for abt 40k?