SAU Community

Electronic Boost Controler

Madaz

ok peeps can i get sum ideas on what ppls have bought how much they have paid and if they wish they had of got sumthing else

maybee use this format

Brand

Price

Features

likes/dislikes

thanks

lol

i mainly want 1 to save fuel on the way to work ... so i can boost more on the weekends :) sumthing like that

but u goto spend money to save money plus would be nice to actually be able to dial in the boost or have it on presets Low Medium High

Brand- Blitz SBC-ID 3

Price- $590 delivered from nengun

Features- http://www.nengun.com/catalogue/product/317

likes/dislikes- Easy to instal and use, very accurate, comes on boost very quickly, has 4 different settings, easy to adjust on the fly, has a replay function.

I've gone the stealth install with mine, the display is not that fashy but functional.

Here is a previous discussionLINK

The only thing that is going to save your fuel is your right foot!!!

Edited by Race__24

If you've got some skillz with a soldiering iron, don't mind how "pretty" it looks, and can devote some setup time...

Go the Jaycar IEBC, I'm really pleased with mine, and there is NO better value for money.

IEBC - $80

Handcontroller - $60 But you're welcome to borrow mine during setup.

Autospeed articles here:

http://autospeed.drive.com.au/cms/A_2541/article.html

http://autospeed.drive.com.au/cms/A_2542/article.html

And a big SydneyKid thread here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=61207

Hybrid dual stage EBC

around $200 on forums/Ebay

works well, has in-cabin switch between high and low boost, as well as actual boost adjustment

Same, except I paid $260.. doh.

Does work well, and I can attest to the fact that it doenst 'boost spike' (well mine doesnt anyway, at its current lo 10psi / hi 12psi settings)

Good value for money, but I wish I bought a digital unit, and not this one as it uses 2 dials to changes the boost - need an accurate boost guage to be sure of your settings.

yeah Brendan, but a boost gauge is a whole $59 from JustJap these days.

Sorry I didn't realise it was you on BF2 the other night - had a brain fade .... and forgot about the Tangles tag :D

yeah Brendan, but a boost gauge is a whole $59 from JustJap these days.

Sorry I didn't realise it was you on BF2 the other night - had a brain fade .... and forgot about the Tangles tag :D

LOL Nytecrawler

My car luckily enough came with an expensive Apexi boost guage, so Im all ok, just not a huge fan of the dials thats all. Pretty easy to bump if it was installed in the wrong area (mine is in a little coin box, so alls good, again). But for the $$ well worth it in my opinion.

yah, I was sure it was you on BF2! :devil: Reckon I had you packing your dacks tho LOL "who are you, how do you know Ive got a skylines, how do you know Im in SA?"

see www.bf2s.com for your stats (the game is harder at the start seeing you've got crappy guns, but start owning with the Apache!).

Anyways, how do I get that bar on the bottom of the posts (ie, Futurama fan, Big Boob lover, etc, LOL)

Brendan (MajorTangles)

Edited by Tangles

nah I'm not new - just haven't played for a while - last timeI checked I had a couple of ranks and awards - I unlocked a nice sniper rifle too .... unless the stats reset.

Go to www.userbars.com and you'll find all the info you need mate

nah I'm not new - just haven't played for a while - last timeI checked I had a couple of ranks and awards - I unlocked a nice sniper rifle too .... unless the stats reset.

Go to www.userbars.com and you'll find all the info you need mate

Cheers for that info!

hhmm, I looked you up on that stats page, but it came up empty.... Im not sure if itd be reset as such, a bit unfair on the players if thats the case. Last night cracked my 8000points, so got my guns now for the year! It'll take too long to get 20000 points, have no idea how ppl get 300000!

:devil: brendan

Brand: Blitz SBC id3

Price: can't remeber

Features:Easy to instal and use, very accurate, comes on boost very quickly, has 4 different settings, easy to adjust on the fly, has a replay function.

likes/dislikes: love it! NEVER spike, smooth boost built compare to the other i had for auto mode

Brand: Greddy Profec e-01

Price: $900

Features:fuzzy logic, has 2 different settings, has a replay function, big ass display with the ability to connect e-manage

likes/dislikes: looks great, works alright. spike a bit but nothing major

much prefer the id3, but if i am a rice boy i will go for the e-01, a boost controller which can turn head (driver behind u / people outside the car will able to see it)