SAU Community

Yellow Sticker

Flash89

i dont know what the hell to do with my parcell shelf. is anyone there to let me borrow a front bumper i got told that is wasnt secured aswell. i am really tight on cash. my car past the pits before when i had the headlights and the child restrainers. i hate that old guy. when he was jacking up my car it was hacking into my side skirt now my side skirt is all loose.

go to midland. i had no problems there wat so ever. they didnt even mention my suspension. and its really stiff, tried to get over 4 times at east perth..... midland are really easy. just make sure u secure everything and u doont have any major leaks.

i got permit for my cooler, front and rear struts, coilies, HKS SSQ, and bucket seat.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets see if me and frenzal can help you with your problems:

Flash89:

-take your car to another pits, for example wheslpool (sp)

-you dont need another front bar, just go buy some cableties from a hardware store, and drill some holes into your bumper (or use the ones already there) and cable-tie the bumper down, do this about 4-6times and the bumper will not move

-your rear parcell shelf, im not 100% sure what is wrong with it maybe if you could post some photos, it would help me and the other members advise you what to do

now

Chi100188, i would personal not take your car to pedders, i've hear many bad stories about them from friends who have uses them.

now IF your tein are COILOVER, there is no need to book your car into any workshop, me and frenzal can help you change it from hard to soft.

here are some photos of how i do it on my coilovers (they are d2 but tein are very similar).

dsc00132large0jq.jpg

here is frenzal showing you where to look in your engine bay

dsc00133large4kr.jpg

now frenzal has the little tool which you put into the coilover to adjust it, ur one may already be in your coilover

dsc00134large6sp.jpg

now you just drop it in, and turn it the how many circles or clicks to make it soft or hard. now if your not sure which one to turn it, turn it right all the way and push down on the car, then turn it left all the way and push down on the car. which one feels the easier to push down is the softer setting on the coilover

now with degrease, its very simiple. go buy any type (they are all the same), get an old rag. basicly spray the degrease on the spot which you want to clean then wipe ir with the rag and if it is very dirty give it abit of musle(sp)-power, then spray off with a hose or wipe of well with a wet rag

I hope me and frenzal where help :P

cheers michael :wub:

oh and if you cant get the tien to work, i can always come and have alook at it at tafe for you if you like, i see ur car all the time

ummm i don't think my teins are adjustable aye i think its adjustable ride height :) mmmm yea thanks for giving me a hand mike got msn?

mmm so midlands is a good place aye? sounds like a plan ! hahah yea the old guy did that too my sides as well when jacking it up:( so it was ghey! but yea i danno might go to midland and give it a try aye but this old guys already written a report about my coilies aye so :P

CHeers

Chi

As you all know that i got another yellow sticker for my suspension....i was wondering if anyone was kinda enough to let me borrow their R33 series 1 skyline suspensions just to get it over the pits and then put my tiens on ?....or would lemme borrow them for a certain price or ne thing aye?

Cheers

Chi

no not yet. need to get some good set of rubbers and figure out how to secure my indicator. my head lights should be fine dont know what that old man talking about. how rude of him. how you going with your car. how did you get pulled over in the first place and what did the cops get you for?

man i got pulled over for a breathiliser and guess what.....i...... :) ahahah bad luck for the cops i didn't drink hahahah so then another sargent comes to me and "oi yellow sticker for that wing, please step out of your car and show me your licence" lol then yea they got me there....then went to kelmscott pits the guy chucked a sad for no reason then got another one ;) so i was like damn ur a hoe and u know it hahahah then he got me for my suspension and rear number plate lights and dirty engine bay so i was on the verge of just side kicking him on the face hahah thought if i'd be nice he'd be nice to me lol but thats not the case :) but yea u can use cable tiers to tighten up ur stuff i guess but im not goin back to kelmscott ever again hahah

Chi

really it is just that old dude with a skin disorder and it looks like he dont like skylines at all since he was like ripping my side skirt off just about. going to welshpool this friday or next week.

Congrats in getting your yellow off, i am taking mine to welshpool tomorro (well today, its too early in the morning) so the best of luck in the future and does anyone know where to get all the stardards for australia so we could keep legal so it will be just a waste of time for the cops to yellow us, also what we can get permits for. that would be great, thanks.

Ha-ha was talking at work on Friday - I got a yellow on my car (deserved one but I was not doing anything wrong when I got pulled over)

Guy at work (going back years and years ago) got a yellow on his porche - he put a carton in his boot and his car passed with no dramas - ohh and the carton strangely went missing... :)

hey just got a yellow on tuesday morning:(

im gonna fix my car up on the weekend and head to the pits on monday morning.

just wandering do the welshpool pits get busy?

and what time it the best time to go?

also i have a problem with my horn. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. anybody know wats wrong?

i have also had a recent engine change. do you think i should tell them while im there and get that sorted?

thanks

luke

mmm best tiem to get there is like 8:15 when the place actually opens....i went there at 8:30 i waited for like an hour to get to me :rant: so yea :( as early as possible i say :rant: and btw take off your P's that might help too aye...

Cheers

Chi