SAU Community

Weekly Photo Challenge!

AlphA

Cut off for this weeks challenge is Friday at 8pm

No prizes or anything but we will have a little vote for a winner and the winner can pick the subject for the next week.

Sound good?

Yep..

Ok..

Cool.

:)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cut off for this weeks challenge is Friday at 8pm

No prizes or anything but we will have a little vote for a winner and the winner can pick the subject for the next week.

Sound good?

Yep..

Ok..

Cool.

:cheers:

Is that WA time or AEST ?

Well here are my entries...

I wanted to steer clear of knives, and the first thing that people think of when thinking of sharp...

post-28545-1146819295.jpg

post-28545-1146819336.jpg

post-28545-1146819392.jpg

Edited by Anthos

Some awesome photos guys!

We will start picking a winner after we get more people posting up. * Id say Anthos done rather well last week!*

Ive seen some awesome pictures around of fire so how about we have some pictures of fire.

:P

P1030790.jpg

Here is one I took in January of Last year

(I have already posted this else where in this forum, but figured I would enter it here)

BTW, If you want full resolutions of any of my images, then please do not hesitate to request them.

I do not beleive in restricting access to them, and welcome you to them, would just appreciate a kudos my direction if someone comments on them :worship:

post-28545-1147012633.jpg

post-28545-1147012648.jpg

post-28545-1147012661.jpg

Here is one I took in January of Last year

(I have already posted this else where in this forum, but figured I would enter it here)

BTW, If you want full resolutions of any of my images, then please do not hesitate to request them.

I do not beleive in restricting access to them, and welcome you to them, would just appreciate a kudos my direction if someone comments on them :O

Nice pics dude, I think those are the ones I spotted in the photo thread :(

:D

Alpha,

I was impressed with your images with the sparks, I was going for this effect orriginally when I tried to take the above photo's, My attempts to get a similar shot turned out horribly.

However, I accidently took an image at high shutter speed that gave me the photo's above, so after playing around, I took a few more.

The sparks photo, still eluded me.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, they are pretty good,

I love the way the web has lit up in the first photo, It's just a pity that the spide itself in that photo isn't slightly more focused.

Perhaps this weeks challenge can be "Something from your Backyard"

Just a thought.

Nice shot Aftamath

I would have taken it with the Focus on the fore object, however, I think this turned out better then anything I could have done.

Nice framing of the flowers as well, and really good work with the Depth of Field.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...