SAU Community

Clutch-nismo Gmax Twin Plate 2nd Hand

Clutch was removed because it was slipping on hill starts. from an 89 GTR. I am in Perth. I was unaware that I had such a decent clutch in, would have considered rebuilding it (if thats the right terminology) but it was replaced before I could make the decision. Mechanic said I could get $$$ for it so thats what I am trying to do. If you hadn't noticed I know very little about clutches. I don't know if it would fit in a gtst.

why was the cluch removed and where abouts are u located.

and year model GTR it came out of

• 2 weeks later...
"Clutch was removed because it was slipping on hill starts" LoL who's goin to buy a slipping Clutch for $400 when u can get a new H/D for $6-700

because you could get this fully rebuilt for around $500-$600 and you'd have a clutch that would out last a new Exedy HD one priced at $700 by a long shot.

brand new this clutch would sell retail for close to $1800 if not more..

it'd bite like a mofo too great for those with a lot of power going through clutches every 6 months

because you could get this fully rebuilt for around $500-$600 and you'd have a clutch that would out last a new Exedy HD one priced at $700 by a long shot.

brand new this clutch would sell retail for close to $1800 if not more..

it'd bite like a mofo too great for those with a lot of power going through clutches every 6 months

Where can you get this clutch rebuilt for $500-$600?? Would love to know.

Where can you get this clutch rebuilt for $500-$600?? Would love to know.

So would I,, I have one and the average quote I got to overhaul it was $1400,,

The cheapest I could get replacement genuine plates for it was US$300 each + delivery from Japan,,

So If we could be filled on on where these could be overhauled that cheap,, I know I'd be keen to get mine done,,

lol

cheers

John