SAU Community

Edgeworth To Walka Water Works Cruise Easter Monday 17/4

ULOOOK

Due to the other organiser not providing any details for the cruise from the twin servo's to Nelson's Bay we thought we'd get another one on the way.

Date: Monday 17th April

Time: 10.30am meet (11am depart)

Meeting place: Edgeworth Macca's

Then meet up with maitland people at caltex at end of F3 (11:15)

Destination: Walka water works

All cars welcome skylines or not, bring your friends for a nice drive. The water works park has elec bbqs, tables and chairs, toilets, plenty of shade and lots of grass area.There is no shop up there so you will have to pack everything you need. Bbqs are $1.A rug or chair will come in handy.

You will need $3 to get in, must have correct change($2 or $1 coins)

Let us know if your interested. Should be a good day.

Coming so far

1) ULOOOK

2) Random Integra :D

3) OPASEN

4) BazaR33 (maybe)

5) weapn + 5 cars

6) d-d (maybe)

7) Mum's Taxi

8) monkeykplunk

9) Adam_54

10) Trust33

Directions as follows:

* Right at Minmi Rd

* Left at r/about onto Newcastle Link Rd

* Follow till merges with northbound F3

* Follow onto Weakleys Dve

* Left onto New England Hwy

* Through r/about to Les Darcy Dve

* Right at r/about after bridge

* Left onto Hannan St

* Left onto Oakhampton Rd

* left onto Skobies Ln

* Left into Walka Water Works

Its easy to find there are signs everywhere, hopefully we wont get split up.

Edited by ULOOOK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhh ok... i was tryin to get in contact with the guy who started the other thread but no luck....aahh well .... dont really care where we end up....

im in.....

I heard The roads are crap up pokolbin way?

Does anyone know if this is t the case?

Not too keen on taking my car up there if we are driving over potholes and unsealed roads?

Cheers

Yes the roads are crap, very gravely i wont be driving my car there either.

I heard The roads are crap up pokolbin way?

Does anyone know if this is t the case?

Not too keen on taking my car up there if we are driving over potholes and unsealed roads?

Cheers

Simon said the roads up there have just all been re-tarred and are good. The roads worry me too but he said they were ok. If there are any other suggestions on where to go, we can change it. The vineyards was just an easy answer.

Simon said the roads up there have just all been re-tarred and are good. The roads worry me too but he said they were ok. If there are any other suggestions on where to go, we can change it. The vineyards was just an easy answer.

If the roads are good i am fine to go, but if they are crap its not good.

Does any one actually know for certain? or are we assuming they are still bad?

Ill speak to Simon

If the roads are good i am fine to go, but if they are crap its not good.

Does any one actually know for certain? or are we assuming they are still bad?

Ill speak to Simon

I do not know for certain dave, but i will be up that way friday so i can check it out. See what simon says.

It does not bother me where we go, the bay is fine with me, i know a good car park at soldiers point.

Edited by ULOOOK

I do not know for certain dave, but i will be up that way friday so i can check it out. See what simon says.

Okay that would be good,

so have we got only 3 of us going??

What about all the other cars on the other thread??

So lets see definate numbers...

ME

ULOOK

OPASEN

N133GTR

ANONE ELSE??

Edited by weapn

ok you can count us in on this cruise.

sounds like it will be an enjoyable drive

provided the road has been upgraded since I last drove on it.

lets just say potholes and coil overs do not go together very well

a very costly mistake.....

but either way were in

not sure if we'll be in my car or the other halfs (brizzi)

when you check out the roads let us know definate meet up times

for us people that already live up that way maybe we can meet up somewhere say Maccas at Rutherford for a suggestion or elsewhere

then arrange to meet up with the rest of the pack.

just a suggestion..

Edited by Mum's Taxi

I'm in...

the roads up the way are pretty good now.

My job takes me on them regularly, and even in a truck they're pretty good.

I was just up there on thursday, and the majority of them a re pretty good.

I haven't looked at that map on the first post yet for the route you suggested, but I'll check it out later on today and tell you if I know any of them are too shit to drive performance cars on.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Looks like a scam. It has all the telltale signs: - The "business" doesn't have a physical address or really any kind information listed - It's using a generic online store website template - The prices are ridiculously reduced. To good to be true cheap - Everything is in stock and can be ordered in any possible combination   I've seen a few of these for other products as well. Things like sunglasses for example. I'd say stay away from it! And maybe reach out to the real theskylineshed and let them know this exists. I doubt there is much they can do about it, but still.   I don't know if they would actually take your money if you ordered something. Or whether it is just for collecting credit card details to scam otherwise. I'm not game enough to try it.
    • Hi guys has anyone ever bought from this website theskylineshed.shop?? Not theskylineshed.com as I’m aware there is 2 similar but different sites.     has anyone had any issues with theskylineshed.shop???
    • Luckily I haven’t bought one yet but I’ve had several people tell me different things and was trying to find out what’s going on with my car lol apparently type m had different lover knuckles like the gtr but someone put non type m knuckles on mine Ok on another topic does anyone have a spindle for sale mine is screwed bad lmao 
    • The vendor you bought from is a dickhead who can't tell the difference between AWD and RWD bearings. Their eBay listing is one of the first hits too, and is wrong. Any other hit shows the ones that are on your car. A search for GTR rear wheel bearings, unsurprisingly, finds the one you have from Shift. f**king muppets.
    • Got the flat door cards "good enough" for now. After cutting out the arm rest I removed all the stock trim material. Then filled the gap with a bit of Masonite and wrapped it in some adhesive foam to hide the  transitions as much as possible. Then I applied some black vinyl material to the panel with some spray on contact adhesive smoothing the edges as best as I could. Here is how it sits in the car with the door handle and cut down window switch mounted