SAU Community

"jap Exhausts" - Trust Peii Vs Apexi N1 Evolution

hey guys im looking at gettin a jap catback for my 32 gtst just can't decide between the turst power extreme II and the Apexi N1 Evolution?

if anyone knows anything about these systems or has either can ya please let me know what ya think of it?

also any comparisons between the two would be a great help?

thanx guys

Aaron.

may not be the answer you were looking for but i think that for the money you would spend on either system you would be better off getting a custom turbo back exhaust made up. I just had a friendly chat around the place and found a shop I liked at the price i liked with the set up i liked. $1000 dollars flat later I had a system that i'm really happy with! Split dump, stainless biscuit cat 3.5", side by side resonator and canon muffler all in stainless steel. NOTE: if you want a loud tough exhaust = go a hot dog and cannon combo but for a sweet note that doesn't intrude = get the straight through side by side set up.

If I had my time again, I would buy the split dump and stainless biscuit cat of this forum (batmobile?) and get a cat back the same as I have now made up. I approximate the cost to end up around the $1100 mark

Hope that gives you a different angle

i looked into getting a PE2 but if you look in the rear cannon they reduce in size quite a lot, which on my turbo setup would be very restrictive..

I have tried about 4 different catback systems, including custom made and the best one by far perormance wise was the Apexi N1, and sounds the best!

i was thinking about getting a batmbl split dump front, a cat and some cat back... but now i've just decided to go with a full turboback xforce system for $700 because it's cheaper + possibly better than hte batmbl combos?

silva33 ... how much wasted money do you think it took to get to the final product?

i was thinking about getting a batmbl split dump front, a cat and some cat back... but now i've just decided to go with a full turboback xforce system for $700 because it's cheaper + possibly better than hte batmbl combos?

it all depends on your application and how much power you want.. just be careful of the xforce stuff, i have heard they drone without the silencer.. and well with the silencere they make no power..

I may be wrong but just check..

heh well at the moment i have the stock exhaust so whatever system i get i won't have a benchmark. i'll look into that about the xforce.

how much is the trust PEII and the Apexi N1 worth?