SAU Community

R33 Gts-t S1 Parts, Stock And Mod's **price Drop**

Hi Guys,

Well the car will be back home soon, and I need to clear out all the left over parts that are good for street, sooo... All items have been on a series 1 R33

-Set of 4 R33 stock rims with brand new tyres (still have stickers on them) $600 ono (tyres cost me $520) **Price drop Rims only $200 ono** 6 rims sold, 2 left $75 each with tyres SOLD

-Pioneer CD/Tape Double Din head unit (Model FH-P4000) + 6 stacker Pioneer. $1000 ono the lot. (cost $2200 new) Great condition all books included. **Price Drop $500 $400 ono** (No Speakers now)

post-49-1146568808.jpg

-set of 4 lowing springs, some surface rust, still work, $100 SOLD

-Rear window wiper, worked when I pulled it out. $150 ono **Price Drop $100 ono**

-Working retractable FM antenna thing... $150 ono Good condition. **Price Drop $130 $100 ono**

-R33 interior parts, make an offer on rear seats, floor mats, floor carpet, roof lining, intieror side pannels etc... if you want it ask... I might have it. (no dash items or front door trims going at this stage)

post-49-1146569021.jpg

-R33 Front Bar, factory option one (Type M)... has stickers still attached, fair to good condition, $200 ono. **Price Drop $150 ono** SOLD

All prices are negotiable.

Happy to send anywhere at buyers expense. I'm in Sydney.

Added 19-04-06

-Factory option side skirts, need a respray and one small bit needs a small plastic weld. $100 for both or best offer. **Price Drop $50 ono** SOLD

Added 20-04-06

-Set of 6 standard injectors plus wiring loome bit $400 ono the lot. **Price Drop $350 $300 $250 ono**

-Set of 6 coil packs plus the wiring and igniter series 1 $400 ono the lot **Price Drop $250 ono**

-ABS System. Needs some new pipes I think $300 ono the lot. **Price Drop $200 ono**

-Air condintioning system. includes the motor and everything, just needs a re gas $400 ono the lot **Price Drop $250 ono**

-All the fans, air con and heater box from behind the dash $300 ono the lot **Price Drop $200 $150 ono $100 ono**

Added 20-04-06

-Whiteline coil overs and Bilstine shocks (20,000kms old) $1000 **Price Drop $800 ono** (cost $2200 new with sway bars, bargin) SOLD

-Running RB25DET including Turbo and manifolds. $3500 **Price Drop $2900 $2800 $2600 ono**Without turbo $2500 $2350 $2200 $2000 ono

- Stock RB25DET turbo $750 (all offers considered) **Price Drop $650 $550 ono OFFERS OVER $375**

Added 02-05-06

Border 3 guage holder, I paid $180 for it, sell $150. $100

Standard R33 GTS-t working fuel pump. $50 pick up Penrith only

post-49-1146569585.jpg

Added 15-05-06

RB25DET Internals THE LOT $200

-Crank $200 Great condition out of a running engine. **Price Drop $150 ono**

-Standard Pistons and Rods $200 (fantastic still running condition) **Price Drop $100 ono**

-Crank Cradel $100 (Should by purchased with crank really) **Price Drop $75 ono**

RB25DET Standard exhaust Manifold $250 (no cracks, great condition) **Price Drop $150 $100 ono**

RB25DET Standard Intake Plenum, $250. **Price Drop $150 ono**

Added 29-06-06

-Standard RB25DET AFM (working). $170

-3 inch high flow cat $100 SOLD

Added 01-07-06

Brand new gauges, never installed but boxes damaged and chucked out. Oil pressure, boost, oil temp, water temp, volts, Air Fuel, Paid $79 each for them, Sell $70 **Price Drop $50 Each**.

post-49-1153459087.jpg

To come soon

-Make offers on HKS GT28/35 pro. Offers over $1k considered, has just been freshly rebuilt, is currently on the car but is too small for the 3L conversion. Current Best offer is $1400, still cheap for a freshly rebuilt turbo good for 280rwkw on a RB25. deposit taken

I'll update soon boys and girls.

Dan.

post-49-1146569460.jpg

Edited by Majanal

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the floor mats? can u post pics of them

cheers dean

Floor mats are sold now, sorry mate.

Details on the T28 Please?

What sort of details... as far as I know it is standard, has run 0.8 bar pretty much since I bought the car. It is still on the engine at the moment, which isn't in the car, but I hadn't had a chance to look cloesly at it sohadn't put too much info up.

located?? im after boot carpet and boot trim?

Located in Sydney and yep should have the lot of that... will chase it down next week and get it together. Pm me some details and we can go from there.

What model is the head unit and is it a Australian FM compliant

Not 100% on the model, I'll go and check Monday. It is Australian compliant, it was bought in aus.

What is your location I'm after the roof lining.

-Tom

In Sydney, have roof lining, pm me some details and we can go from there.

hey! just pm'd u about them springs u have for sale!

get back to me asap! thnaks champ!

cheers Garth.

PM replied.

Guys I won't be near the puter tomorrow and probably monday also, I will check on Sunday night if I get a chance.

Dan.

hey man, no intake plenum and tb by any chance? ...jsut thought id ask...

-tom

Actually, intake plenum just might come up... as for tb, will have to see which way we go. Plenum will stay with complete engin if I sell it though. if I keep the engine it is your... will have a descision by the end of the month.

Complete floor carpet, PM condition and price please?

I might have torn it pulling it out... not too sure. I will have a look and see and pm you then.

Cheers,

Dan.