SAU Community

##new White Face Dial Run##

kezza

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got them today and fitted bout 10 mins ago!! Thanks Kez!! Here are some piccies...R34GTT auto bezel. FYI, they fit perfectly, just getting to the dash was a bit tricky...otherwise all good.

Enjoy! :D

Not a problem mate, WOW.. they look unreal in ya R34. good work :P

by the way to any one wondering all bezels and dials sets have been sent to your home!

Tho KJ is going to kill be , because his were damaged in shipping, so mike and i are sorting that out at the moment... IM SOOOO SORRY KJ.... We are working like f**kers to get this corrected.

I got a set of bezels as well, so easy to fit, and look sweet as...

once i have sorted KJs order we will start another GB, This time i will have to ask for FULL info on year mod of cars! that was a pain in the ass last time, cause dashes DO change between the years of R32s and R33s!

like big brother says.... Be sure and be concise.lmao

But yeah enjoy people....

just a warning the prices will go up $10 for items due to postage got me into the RED on this GB!!!!!

like i said to mike, i dont mind doing this for you guys cause mike helps me and i help mike! But i dont want to shell money out ,lol!

PLEASE LEAVE ME A TENDER RATING ONCE YOU HAVE RECIEVED THE ITEM\S

anyway later...

Edited by kezza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you get these ones for Stagea?

http://www.cyberstork.com/cgi-bin/big_view...&type=color

Ive been through the cyberstork page and it says they are available for Stagea but the question is can you get those specific ones

Simon

Edited by FLYSLY

Can you get these ones for Stagea?

http://www.cyberstork.com/cgi-bin/big_view...&type=color

Ive been through the cyberstork page and it says they are available for Stagea but the question is can you get those spacific ones

Simon

Mate i will for sure find out all about those cool colours! that looks killer! its the newest addition to their colour range!

Will get back to you an that simon.

• 2 years later...