SAU Community

Thank-you So Much...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the same topic I was listening to the radio and the RACQ's motoring expert was talking about the road carnage and ways to help, the interveiwer asked him if high powered imports were a problem to look at he replied that he would rather see young drivers in these cars than some old heap that has none of the safety aspects of the imports.

I was most impressed and it shows that some at least see the light.

werd. bet you alot of old naggers listening to that would of been suprised.

He is in jail now serving time for fraud ?????

The justice system DOES work :(

Traffic offences should not be frowned upon.

Revenue raising at its best, he is making the roads better for me.

:(

Dude loss of OVER 200 points. You can not call that revenue rasing. Ever.

They neglect to tell everyone that the reason he had so many points + sper debt, is because once he lost his license he started taking points for all his mates if they paid him the fine + kickback.

He is now in jail on other unrelated matters, thats why he didnt give a f**k... coz the length of his license suspension will be almost done if not completed by the time he comes back.

He isnt the monster they make him out to be, Phil is actually a really nice guy believe it or not :spank: rather than just swallowing the bullshit they feed you... think about the situation a bit more :P

I in NO WAY agree or condone his behaviour, and im not saying he is an angel, he deserves his punishment and he knows that as well.

If everyone took their (media) word as gospel and jumped on teh bandwagon like you guys, we'd all be dead right now, coz the greater majority of this country woulda grabbed there pitchforks and killed all the destructive hoons like us :D don't be so gullible... or your just as bad as all the ppl you whinge about once a week when theres a story on the news about hoons, skyline drivers bla bla.

i would love to know how he can lose 121 points and retain a licence?

plus the fines are only a detterent if you actually pay them. i'm assuming he has never paid dollar 1 and never will. i'm sure he'll have a grand ol' time in prison. next time i'm sipping a beer, or driving my GTR, or just excersising my free will i'll be sure to spare him a thought. or maybe not...

They neglect to tell everyone that the reason he had so many points + sper debt, is because once he lost his license he started taking points for all his mates if they paid him the fine + kickback.

He is now in jail on other unrelated matters, thats why he didnt give a f**k... coz the length of his license suspension will be almost done if not completed by the time he comes back.

He isnt the monster they make him out to be, Phil is actually a really nice guy believe it or not :rofl: rather than just swallowing the bullshit they feed you... think about the situation a bit more :rofl:

I in NO WAY agree or condone his behaviour, and im not saying he is an angel, he deserves his punishment and he knows that as well.

If everyone took their (media) word as gospel and jumped on teh bandwagon like you guys, we'd all be dead right now, coz the greater majority of this country woulda grabbed there pitchforks and killed all the destructive hoons like us :) don't be so gullible... or your just as bad as all the ppl you whinge about once a week when theres a story on the news about hoons, skyline drivers bla bla.

Bandwagon? I see no bandwagon here...

or are you trying to dispute he drives like an absolute polesmoker, when it has been proven, time and again, that he should never be allowed behind the wheel of any form of motorised vehicle again? Some people just don't possess the mental capacity to drive... he is one of them...

and thats without even going into his fraudulent activities....

nice guy - possibly... that must be after he finishes a hard day at work of being an absolute shithouse driver/danger to everyone on the roads and a con artist/fraudster....

People like this retard is the reason why 18-25 year olds:

A). Get a bad name

B). Write off so many cars and kill people

C). Our premiums are so high

I'm surprised this guy hasn't killed himself yet, let alone anyone else.

And he goes to jail not related to a road offence? WTF Beatie. Pull your f**king finger out and take off his licence for life.

haha, maybe he's not so stupid.. If I was going to jail I'd probably do the same thing :D

Pull your f**king finger out and take off his licence for life.

If he is this bad now, he isn't going to change as he 'grows up'. Theres no way he should have a licence at any stage in his life the sooner hes off the road the better.

the thing is, you can take his license off him, but i doubt it will stop him driving.

no license = no insurance if he hits someone.

not only is he going to f**k his own life up, but someone elses, when he can't pay for the damage.

the thing is, you can take his license off him, but i doubt it will stop him driving.

no license = no insurance if he hits someone.

not only is he going to f**k his own life up, but someone elses, when he can't pay for the damage.

I will say that for fidel. From memory he pretty much didnt drive when he didnt have his licence. Strange hey. He would still have it suspended for 3 months, not drive, then get it back again for a month or so while new tickets got processed.

I need a few parts for my cef tho... Maybe I could go strip his :(